The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So instead you post about something that all of us knew already? Not just here, but in the general soundtrack thread?

AT LEAST PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW I GOT SHIPPING CONFIRMATION AT THE TIME! SO HA!

Maybe some people didn't see the newsletter. There wasn't even a mention of it in this thread - it sure beats shipping confirmation posts.

Anyways, Robocop and The Big Gundown are up. TBG was selling insanely fast for a hot minute there, but it seems to have calmed down a bit. Something like 440 left. Robocop is probably gone by the time I post this, but I'm not sure why people are ordering that from Mondo considering it's available much cheaper elsewhere.

Still can't decide with that Big Gundown press. Full disclosure I haven't even seen the movie but I'm a massive fan of spaghetti westerns and Morricone and the idea of having an Ennio Morricone mondo press is tempting to me

There wasn't even a mention of it in this thread - it sure beats shipping confirmation posts.

The Big Gundown was originally mentioned on page 699. Your post about it is on 701.

In other news...I ordered it, still waiting on shipping confirmation. Also still waiting on shipping confirmation for TLOU. 

Here are some pic of TSCOYBTR (wow). Haven't listened to it yet (still working through TLOU). Both the front and the gatefold look fantastic:

CkSO2cKl.jpg

fZMKgrel.jpg

The green/red vinyl is very dark. You definitely have to see it in the light to appreciate it:

j3mh9hIl.jpg

Also... something, something, shipping...

This looks so awesome! If anyone has an extra I would gladly buy it from them. I'm a huge fan on blanck mass and this soundtrack is awesome. I waited too long on the colored unfortunately. I offered 40 to some dudes on discogs and ebay and everyone's holding out for more. God damn flippers.

Need a big favor. Anyone able to help me out and get me a Mondo Ex-Machina steel book?

I don't know how much they cost in stores but someone is selling a bunch of Mondo Ex-Machina Steelbooks for $30.49 Buy It Now on Ebay with free shipping that I've been meaning to buy when/if I have the extra money to me that is a pretty damn good price.

Maybe some people didn't see the newsletter. There wasn't even a mention of it in this thread - it sure beats shipping confirmation posts.

Anyways, Robocop and The Big Gundown are up. TBG was selling insanely fast for a hot minute there, but it seems to have calmed down a bit. Something like 440 left. Robocop is probably gone by the time I post this, but I'm not sure why people are ordering that from Mondo considering it's available much cheaper elsewhere.

Still can't decide with that Big Gundown press. Full disclosure I haven't even seen the movie but I'm a massive fan of spaghetti westerns and Morricone and the idea of having an Ennio Morricone mondo press is tempting to me

The big gundown was brought up 2 pages before you did, so maybe you shouldn't talk about things we already know.

My bad- but if anything, that just proves that it was literally swallowed up by shipping confirmation posts.

And how are you gonna say "maybe you shouldn't talk about things we already know"? what, like that TLOU is shipping? We already know that. I'm not sure if everyone already knew about the non-mondo splatter press that I posted, didn't see any mention of that before.

I don't know how much they cost in stores but someone is selling a bunch of Mondo Ex-Machina Steelbooks for $30.49 Buy It Now on Ebay with free shipping that I've been meaning to buy when/if I have the extra money to me that is a pretty damn good price.

$24.99 CDN (approx. $19 USD as of today), which is even cheaper for pretty much anyone else with our crappy exchange rate (if you can find someone to send you one).

http://bestbuy.ca/defaultpage.aspx?lang=en#/catalog/productdetails.aspx?ajax=true&sku=M2217447〈=en-CA

My bad- but if anything, that just proves that it was literally swallowed up by shipping confirmation posts.

And how are you gonna say "maybe you shouldn't talk about things we already know"? what, like that TLOU is shipping? We already know that. I'm not sure if everyone already knew about the non-mondo splatter press that I posted, didn't see any mention of that before.

I was being sarcastic.

The point is people are excited to get their records. Sure posting about shipping is pointless. But seriously, it doesn't matter.

MondoCon News: http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/55139075-mondocon-2015-news-programming-updates

Army of Darkness Original Motion Picture Soundtrack  

Pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl & Baby Blue & Black Vortex Swirl (Limited to 1,000 Copies) Cut at 45RPM for best sound quality.

If anyone is planning on going and can scoop one up for me hit me up!

yea, so I would like to officially be the first to throw my hat in to grab a copy of that army of darkness that will be at this years mondocon, so whoever is going and can help me out, id love ya forever.

Edit: Looks like pmlevine and I are on the same wave length. dig it.

yea, so I would like to officially be the first to throw my hat in to grab a copy of that army of darkness that will be at this years mondocon, so whoever is going and can help me out, id love ya forever.

Edit: Looks like pmlevine and I are on the same wave length. dig it.

Haha same time. I need this as well!