The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Speaking of flipping...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=last+of+us&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR9.TRC0.A0.H0.Xlast+of+us+vinyl.TRS1&_nkw=last+of+us+vinyl&_sacat=0

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/7262323?ev=rb

I mean if you don't want to wait for Dec, there it is lol. Also I'm really hoping this ships soon cause I really want to get it signed by Neil at that neat video game writers' panel cause I definitely don't know when that would happen again.

I'm actually curious to see how the pre-order numbers are. It seemed to gauge alot of interest. Was circulated through alot of the video game/general electronic news sites. Plus Naughty Dog and Sony I think promoted it as well.

Also amused at everyone asking for LOU2 on ND's Facebook. I don't know. LOU is a perfect stand-alone story game and I would really hate it if they tried making it an deal where you kept checking in on Ellie and Joel instead of leaving it open-ended. Have Nathan Drake be the recurring character in a series but don't try and give into the demands of the masses. I would prefer new characters/new stories to see in this world especially when the developers talk about discarded areas like San Fran, etc. If they were to bring the two of them back, (which is possible) they would have to blow my mind in order to sell me on journeying with these two again.

I'm actually curious to see how the pre-order numbers are. It seemed to gauge alot of interest. Was circulated through alot of the video game/general electronic news sites. Plus Naughty Dog and Sony I think promoted it as well.

Also amused at everyone asking for LOU2 on ND's Facebook. I don't know. LOU is a perfect stand-alone story game and I would really hate it if they tried making it an deal where you kept checking in on Ellie and Joel instead of leaving it open-ended. Have Nathan Drake be the recurring character in a series but don't try and give into the demands of the masses. I would prefer new characters/new stories to see in this world especially when the developers talk about discarded areas like San Fran, etc. If they were to bring the two of them back, (which is possible) they would have to blow my mind in order to sell me on journeying with these two again.

I guess it'd be okay to have another game set in the same world but there's absolutely no reason to see another story with the same characters. In a perfect world everyone would be happy with a single standalone game but hahahahahahaha, yeah right.

Shipping status still says "Unfulfilled". Starting to wonder if they're making some sort of satirical comment about me....

Wish I could upvote this hahah

To anyone that received it without a shipping email...does your order still say unfulfilled when you check it? Just wondering cause I don't live where I shipped mine and I need to let that person know.

DID YOU GET A RECORD IN THE MAIL YET?

DID YOU GET AN EMAIL THAT SAYS YOU MIGHT?!

DID IT HAVE AN ALPHANUMERIC CODE TO SEE HOW CLOSE A BOX IS TO YOUR HOUSE?

DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT GET AN E-MAIL LIKE THAT IN THE FUTURE?

WHAT OTHER KINDS OF EMAILS DO YOU LIKE?

TELL ME!

TELL ME!

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE EXPERIENCING THE SAME THINGS AS ME???? PLS HALP

I HEARD WE WERE TALKING ABOUT SHIPPING

+

TELL ME!

+

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE EXPERIENCING THE SAME THINGS AS ME???? PLS HALP

=

every thread ever