The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Explain yourself.

Someone in the mondo Facebook group posted this saying it would be released by mondo in the coming months and that it was created at the same factory as the Friday the 13th blood filled. I'm skeptical because of the whole Aprils fools day thing but if it's fake, that's a damn good fake.

Someone in the mondo Facebook group posted this saying it would be released by mondo in the coming months and that it was created at the same factory as the Friday the 13th blood filled. I'm skeptical because of the whole Aprils fools day thing but if it's fake, that's a damn good fake.

And with the cost of production for something like that who knows how limited it'd be. First thought is that it'd be a wild goose chase.

Saw this as well...hopefully sold at the Drafthouse 4-26 showing!

And with the cost of production for something like that who knows how limited it'd be. First thought is that it'd be a wild goose chase.

Probably better odds of getting that than ever getting Twin Peaks.

I kid. But that thing looks way too professional to be a fake. Im sold. I would actually be really disappointed if it wasn't that, because its exactly what I imagined it to be.