The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

3 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

Can anyone vouch for that movie/score?

Movie was pretty good, if you're into the BW mythos at all it should be satisfying.

The score can be found on Spotify and purchased digitally already. It's dark, atmospheric stuff. Like, play-by-your-front-door-to-freak-out-trick-or-treaters.

Edited by lethalenforcer

Unfortunately, this is the kind of release that works very well for me in film, but will rarely, if ever,  get a spin on its own. I've purchased several scores of this ilk over the years and, after watching them collect dust, have made the decision to put that money towards other things*.

*things=records

Edited by docbronze
Needed to reacquaint myself with English surnames.

9 minutes ago, docbronze said:

I like Adam Wingard quite a bit. His score for Take Shelter is a favorite of mine.

What does Adam Wingard have to do with Take Shelter?  Are you getting him confused with David Wingo?  Cause Adam Wingard is the director of You're Next, The Guest, Blair Witch sequel.

EDIT: @batman beat me

to it lol

Edited by FiggyPuddling

Sweet Christmas.  My pre-coffee brain totally conflated the two. Post edited, but my overall sentiment still stands.

PS - Figgy, you are not allowed to correct me today; you thought Halloween was October 29th. That makes us Brothers in brain death.

Edited by docbronze

5 hours ago, docbronze said:

Sweet Christmas.  My pre-coffee brain totally conflated the two. Post edited, but my overall sentiment still stands.

PS - Figgy, you are not allowed to correct me today; you thought Halloween was October 29th. That makes us Brothers in brain death.

No no no,  I was testing everyone else.

Deathwaltzrecs ‏@deathwaltzrecs
Happy Halloween. We have TWO mixes for you today and two surprise releases (both super ltd) stay tuned

Deathwaltzrecs‏ @deathwaltzrecs

I would pay special attention to this weeks newsletter, New releases could be hidden in there.

Edited by lethalenforcer

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:
Deathwaltzrecs ‏@deathwaltzrecs
Happy Halloween. We have TWO mixes for you today and two surprise releases (both super ltd) stay tuned

Deathwaltzrecs‏ @deathwaltzrecs

I would pay special attention to this weeks newsletter, New releases could be hidden in there.

One is The Evil Dead 7" tri-color. Mark my words.