Official* 2013 Vinyl Collective Fight Thread

If I honestly thought this thread would have added to the animosity of those mentioned I wouldn't have done it.

Scott and Kriss seemed to just speak there peace and it's done.

Madie and Dash seem to be more than ok with the joking references to their fued.  Which is pretty much just a Man Advice Thread Joke these days.

YoYo and Blanchard, well that one just need a Mod to intervene and put a stop to alot of the bullshit.

just to clarify, my dislike for dashax stems from when I first joined and he was really creepy toward me. I also hate his sigs, avatars, and general attitude toward women.

He hates me for an uncomfortably long list of reasons which can be found in the man advice thread.

I think we both kind of ignore each other now. although I do miss the banter sometimes.

What about the two guys who own labels and take turns shitting all over one another in each PO thread they post? I forget their names. One just (re)presses very safe and generic music that a ton of people lap up. And the other gets accused of being a variant-monger / cash cow. I don't follow it too, too closely. I think it's maybe ETR Records vs. Dreamover?

Wow, Kriss NEVER gets into shit on here with anyone, usually says his piece and thats it. Cant imagine something getting under his skin.

I want Dave as my manager and Ill fight Sean, in a TLC match. You are going down Sean, Im gunna bust your face like that pool busted your face last summer!

I got yo back Sean.

What about the two guys who own labels and take turns shitting all over one another in each PO thread they post? I forget their names. One just (re)presses very safe and generic music that a ton of people lap up. And the other gets accused of being a variant-monger / cash cow. I don't follow it too, too closely. I think it's maybe ETR Records vs. Dreamover?

This. haha

Hah. Which one am I?

some of these arent old, and i typically enjoy internet board drama as it helps my day pass at work, but yocaseycasey is fucking annoying as shit about his first world problems

i can't tell if you're being facetious or for real, as i spend most of my time in the "for sale" section of the boards... but i gotta ask, do people like casey?