Official* 2013 Vinyl Collective Fight Thread

Actually, if I could fight anyone on the boards it would be Bronchitis. Dude bugs the shit outta me.

I'm touched. Can we cut our wrists together and listen to sad songs? Maybe talk about how we are wallflowers and nobody understands us?

While we are getting our bitching out, no one really cares if you make a post that has a common denominator of 100 or 1000 or 10,000 (eventually this will be common). This will be my 3,011 post, which gives me the same number of posts as Rafael Palmero had hits. Should I make a thread commemorating?

That depends. Do you swear under oath that you never used steroids while making those posts

I wanna fight everyone that makes a thread of "Im back". No one gives a shit you are back from your two week hiatus, just fucking post in a thread like everyone else. Are you that much of an attention whore that you need to announce when you come and go and have people acknowledge it? For fucks sake!