The Postal Service - Give Up (3xLP reissue)

completely regret not buying the loser edition when I had the chance.

oh well.

I do get to see them play, so thats cool.

You can still get the Loser Edition through Cinder Block it seems...though they charge a ridiculous amount for shipping. Looks to be about $17, but may depend on where you live. So that would make it $52 shipped.

http://store.cinderblock.com/give-up-3lp-deluxe-set.html

So on the Anniversary Edition CD, "Suddenly Everything Has Changed" is cut short by about 30 seconds. Is this the case on the vinyl also? Song should approach 3:53 in length.

Can anyone who has the record in hand answer this? Waiting to pull the trigger until I can confirm it's not botched on the vinyl.

81d96ff49e6311e2845f22000a9f3c3e_7.jpg

Got my copy today, and decided to save the Loser Edition sticker. I was kind of nervous about this one, since I spent so much on it and already own a copy of the 2xLP, but after opening it up, I don't regret this purchase at all. Thick sleeves, triple gatefolds with the artwork from the three singles printed all the way across, AND the pack of beautifully done postcards that came with the pre-order (in their own separate envelope, which also looked great). Money well spent, in my opinion.

You can still get the Loser Edition through Cinder Block it seems...though they charge a ridiculous amount for shipping. Looks to be about $17, but may depend on where you live. So that would make it $52 shipped.

http://store.cinderblock.com/give-up-3lp-deluxe-set.html

Rich People Say Fuck Yeah Hey Hey

really, in the grand scheme of deluxe vinyl that has come out recently, this has been one of the most affordable and gratifying releases.  i would rather drop $40ppd on a package with attention to detail and presentation than $15ppd for some blown up cd artwork with no insert.  this is a great piece.

really, in the grand scheme of deluxe vinyl that has come out recently, this has been one of the most affordable and gratifying releases.  i would rather drop $40ppd on a package with attention to detail and presentation than $15ppd for some blown up cd artwork with no insert.  this is a great piece.

or 40$ on "180g" black vinyl from My Bloody Valentine. 

Just listened to the first two discs and I was listening for this, but didn't notice it getting cut off. I didn't notice if its an alternate edit or anything.

The original version starts with the lyrics "putting all the vegetables away..." the anniversary CD omits about 30 seconds and starts with the lyrics "suddenly everything has changed..."