THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

It may be totally different now but Tower used to mark items way up when they were out of stock instead of having a button that simply said out of stock. There's still sellers on Amazon/MusicStack/Gemm that do that. Like I said, I'm sure it's totally different now as I haven't bought from Tower since all their old locations here in Sac were still around. That place always had the highest goddamn prices on new LPs, CDs and well, everything really. It's funny to think that The Beat used to be cheaper of the two (they are the current overpriced spot in Sac) but I guess only the few older Sac boarders would remember that. I'm also no fan of Russ Soloman. I truly miss the Tower Outlet stores however.

Feel good about this one since this month I've seen one go for twice and another triple this price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170750625267?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&autorefresh=true&autorefresh=true#ht_1301wt_1042

By no means mind blowing but a good price on an LP I've been wanting.