THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Or he should have me make him one for $3 since I've made him shirts, record sleeves, etc in the past haha

But then I can't flip it as real later on!!! It's brand new.. it has to be flip-able in order to want it, right?

I may have to take you up on this offer though. 

Not the craziest price for a record but easily the craziest price I've seen for this record in particular:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jesus-Lizard-Goat-Remaster-LP-120g-Vinyl-NEW-/190893734333?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c722739bd

Newbury usually has great (or close to retail) prices on things but I've seen them in this thread a lot lately for overpriced LPs. I wonder if they set them at high prices when they are out of stock and lower them once they get them back in. I know a lot of volume sellers do that to save listing time.

Melvins fan or not, I'd have some serious questions about anyone who pays $1500 for records with swastikas all over them

Why? The swastika symbol does not necessarily need to have a connection to Nazism. As you may already know the symbol itself is ancient and predates that stuff by ages and has been common in a wide variety of cultures.

in my country, netherlands, it is forbidden to use this sign and please do not talk about the origin. Melvins would not use them if the nazis di not use them. It's better to not use them, i will not buy this.

What member of the Melvin's told you that?

Why not talk about the origin of the symbol? It was used perfectly fine for a thousand years. Some arsehole uses it for 10, and now it's some kind of worldwide secret?

Please. By refusing to use it for its intended use, you are helping perpetuate the hate

Each record has opposites of each other on each side - b side of swastika is a jewish star - has satanic symbol w/ cross on b-side. That was their intention. Melvins are by far one of the sickest bands of all time so regardless of their intentions it is fine by me. 

That's the regular version. The version being talked about is the one that has Swastikas on all sides and is limited to 11 copies.