THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Unless something has changed, which I highly doubt, eBay does not allow money orders as a payment and haven't for years. Doubt they'll care about either party, but if they did, he's the bigger violator by trying to circumvent eBay and Paypal fees through a side deal.

Precisely. Nothing about this thread paints him in a positive light, and my one little slipup with the fake eBay, I'm sure they could give two fucks about that. Not sure how he even found this thread but writing that message is not helping him look any smarter or like less of a scumbag. The fact that he attempted to evade paying taxes isn't going to look good in his favor either. Maybe he'll end up being audited in time for the upcoming tax-season.

In 2013, is there even any legitimate reason to use a money order anymore? That's the kind of thing you'd use to pay your rich Nigerian uncle in order to claim your inheritance.

Just noticed the listing was pulled, with all the listing info changed. The original link still works though. Guess nobody will be getting the tape. The guy can't have many years left in him anyhow, it's gotta end up on the estate-sale market at some point within the next tree-fiddy years, unless he incinerates it.

Guest user420

it's pretty obvious he addressed you in this thread, I like how he thinks he's hiding still!

If you are assuming that myself and the guy selling the auction are the same person simply because I called the buyer out for acting like a douche as well then don't quit your day job to join the Jr Detectives just yet.

I know this isn't news to anyone but this is a public forum. Regardless if a person signs up for an account or not, ANYONE can see the postings. For every one person that creates an account and posts here, there are an equal, if not more, amount of people whom lurk these boards looking for pre-orders or what-not. It's not totally out of the realm of possibilities that he came across this forum or someone else who is a seller on ebay and hates dealing with assholes who create fake accounts saw this discussion and reported it to the seller. I mean, c'mon, let's use common sense here... some "smart guy" post a link to the actual auction while laughing about a $3.50 "best offer." That guy outed the buyer regardless if it was intentional or not. 

What the seller did with the payment seems sketchy for sure, buyer has every right to be upset about that. But that doesn't give the buyer the right to create a new account for the sole purpose of harassing someone with fraudulent activity. The moment the buyer did that was the moment the buyer lost any high ground on the matter. Buyer gets upset and offended that someone rescinded on a deal with him and spends his energy creating NEW ACCOUNTS and harassing the guy. Then says he is not ashamed and will do it more... c'mon man. What are we, 15? My 4 year old neice has more class and she hasn't even started school yet (learning puns are fun).  It's his item, as douchey as it is, he has every damn right to do with his item as he pleases.

I understand the buyer's frustration but not his sense of false entitlement. Suck it up and move on. Find another awesome Master Tape. Perhaps this situation is closing one door so that a better one can open in the future? Maybe there's a better master tape that is going to pop up and now you will have the funds to move forward on it. Making this whole situation pointless. Either way, crying about the loss and bragging about the harassment in a public forum is pretty lol-worthy.

Guest user420

lol what a greedy tool. Can't believe he seriously came on here to defend himself and thought nobody would find out it was him.

user420's first post in this thread was a dead give away.

You guys are hilarious. Don't quit your day jobs to join the Jr Detectives just yet.

Guest user420

Awww you're talking about me. I'm flattered. Also...

You can thank this genius for providing the means to identify the auction. Am I the guy who posted the auction? Am I the guy who notified the guy who made the auction? 

Let's say I AM the guy who posted the auction? What are you gonna do about it?

Guest user420

LOFL! I didn't name or imply anybody (or pay particularly close to who was posting what) when I typed that... thought it would be funny to see if anybody called them-self out... I guess somebody did.

oooh, total proofs! Go get 'em gumshoe!