THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

What am I missing? The record may be way overpriced but I'd rather own that record than $550 worth of clown wigs, McDonald's food, Scrubs DVDs and pretty much most the stuff listed on this.

At least with clown wigs you have:

1. A new wig every day that you can show off to everyone that sees you

2. The ability to spread comedic joy to everyone (opposed to only the people who ask how much you spent on that record on your wall)

3. An attention grabber for every outfit

4. Enough wigs to share and plan a clown wig flash mob.

5. Potential to list yourself as a private clown for hire.

...instead of an overpriced record in a frame hanging on the wall in your house that you and Brand New fans can understand.

Conclusion:

Clown wigs > Deja Entendu on vinyl

sHOdrpr.png

I guess seam splits are what makes your sleeves mint (or do they have to be super rae?). No wonder I never get graded over VG+. Also, never knew that they were called vinyuls. Looks like I have a lot to learn.

Can anyone tell me why people get records signed on the actual record? Seems pretty pointless when you have the sleeve RIGHT THERE!

I don't get this:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/FLATLINERS-DEAD-LANGUAGE-LP-FAT-WRECK-STORE-VERSION-SEALED-COLORED-VINYL-/111283065218?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19e8fcd182&_uhb=1

People are shelling out $100+ for an /115 second press when people sell the hand numbered /100 first press for like $50.