THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Can anyone tell me why people get records signed on the actual record? Seems pretty pointless when you have the sleeve RIGHT THERE!

Funny thing is that he sells only the record. The sleeve isn't even included.

The pictures of him signing it though...

I don't even see where he signs the record... 1st picture maybe, but it's barely visible.

not ebay, but this is ridiculous....

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Shout-Out-Louds-Howl-Howl-Gaff-Gaff/145168383?ev=bp_titl

"price reflects rarity and excellent condition"

when he first listed it yesterday he had it at $350...then today he upped it. I saw it and then shouted...out loud.

not ebay, but this is ridiculous....

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Shout-Out-Louds-Howl-Howl-Gaff-Gaff/145168383?ev=bp_titl

"price reflects rarity and excellent condition"

when he first listed it yesterday he had it at $350...then today he upped it. I saw it and then shouted...out loud.

It seems like a lot of sellers on Discogs put crap up there with unreasonable price tags just to test the waters or see if someone with deep pockets will jump on the item

Off topic: I was looking for wrestling shirts then got into looking at wrestling figures. Holy shit. Some of this stuff is nuts:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WWE-WWF-LJN-1988-Hulk-Hogan-White-Shirt-Blue-Card-MOC-Rare-/151188732463?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item23338cfa2f

My uncle has a toy WWE ring that has been signed by over 40 past and present WWE/F stars.

i dont get it

Lazylab is like the fallen angel of VC, so to speak. If VC was heaven (ha!) she'd be the angel who was an angel in heaven and then decided to go to hell and be an angel there. She used to post here, then started flipping and has been the posterchild for VC's irrational hatred of flippers. I am guessing that he bought that record from her (for a good price, albeit), and that is why he said "sleeping with the enemy".

Lazylab is like the fallen angel of VC, so to speak. If VC was heaven (ha!) she'd be the angel who was an angel in heaven and then decided to go to hell and be an angel there. She used to post here, then started flipping and has been the posterchild for VC's irrational hatred of flippers. I am guessing that he bought that record from her (for a good price, albeit), and that is why he said "sleeping with the enemy".

Not to mention she ships horribly, everything comes in with creases or seam splits

You should before a repress eventually happens. Take the money and buy yourself something that brings you more joy than a single record.

I seriously debate it. The problem I have is it was a gift from my girlfriend. And when I opened it, I was excited but almost mad knowing she spent around 200$...

But 550 is so much money, I love brand new and that record. But I could buy a decent receiver with that money.