Topshelf To Release Toe Catalog On Vinyl

brandy

Got another notification looks like FLT has shipped.

I filmed every set from every show. I'm compiling and editing it all now. :)

FYI: we'll be emailing an update to everyone who ordered the box set soon.

FYI 2: refunds and shipping notifications, while mutually exclusive to one another, don't necessarily happen at the same time. Refunds can arrive up to 2-3 weeks after the fact because we usually do them in batches.

Leftover North American tour merch is up in our store if you missed any of it: http://tsr-store.com/artist/toe

I have to see that footage! Esp. Toronto! I called the venue ahead of time and asked if it was okay to video. (I use a stereo condenser so audio is usually pretty good.) They said no video or flash photog so I didn't bother to bring anything, but I did pick up the USBlive. Then I saw other ppl recording and I was like 'meh.' Holding a camera kinda takes you out of the moment anyways. But yeah... I saw you guys rig up some cameras and was hoping they would surface eventually in some form!

Also, was able to grab an XL out of the left overs thank you! So stoked on that. Just out of curiosity, do the tour prints ship in a poster tube? If you order it alone? I got one at the show, it got a little dinged up on the bus ride home so right now it's under some heavy books to flatten it out.

awesome. got a hoodie!

topshelf, I've got the hoodie, new sentimentality and the box set on order, am I up for any shipping discounts? or all they all shipping at considerably different times?

most likely. We'll combine where possible. We only do refunds after shipping stuff though. SO if you get one, it'll come after it ships, likely after you've already received it, honestly.

Does anyone have pictures of what the Songs, Ideas We Forgot light blue and green variants look like?

http://d.pr/i/17GB

Got another notification looks like FLT has shipped.

I have to see that footage! Esp. Toronto! I called the venue ahead of time and asked if it was okay to video. (I use a stereo condenser so audio is usually pretty good.) They said no video or flash photog so I didn't bother to bring anything, but I did pick up the USBlive. Then I saw other ppl recording and I was like 'meh.' Holding a camera kinda takes you out of the moment anyways. But yeah... I saw you guys rig up some cameras and was hoping they would surface eventually in some form!

Also, was able to grab an XL out of the left overs thank you! So stoked on that. Just out of curiosity, do the tour prints ship in a poster tube? If you order it alone? I got one at the show, it got a little dinged up on the bus ride home so right now it's under some heavy books to flatten it out.

would come in a tube, yes. as far as the video goes, I'm using the audio from the board (the USBlive audio) and syncing it up with what I got from my goPro.

• 4 weeks later...