Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming - Available on 3/8

Audio source for record?

Supplied WAVs, (which in all likelihood means a CD rip) which in most cases means a record that sounds like piss. But I spent a lot of time with the cutter on these and after listening to and revising multiple acetates I think you will be pleased. 

Here's a picture of the brown copy held up to a light. You'll see it has some slight marble streaks going on (since this is a mix color and not a color compound). I am running out of things to say in this thread so...here.

Keep in mind, your record will look absolutely nothing like this picture unless you are too holding it up to a light. But for some reason, people seem to like these type of pictures. 

w9xXYzI.jpg

Hope the sound isn't shitty on these. From everything I've read here, seems like you really care about this project, so hopefully everything turns out alright.

I'll be here on the 8th waiting for orders to go up. I want to pick up one of the gray marble copies. Might pick up the red variant as well, we'll see how my bank account looks then.

Hope the sound isn't shitty on these. From everything I've read here, seems like you really care about this project, so hopefully everything turns out alright.

I'll be here on the 8th waiting for orders to go up. I want to pick up one of the gray marble copies. Might pick up the red variant as well, we'll see how my bank account looks then.

Devils' fans are guaranteed to get whatever they want, company policy. 

Supplied WAVs, (which in all likelihood means a CD rip) which in most cases means a record that sounds like piss. But I spent a lot of time with the cutter on these and after listening to and revising multiple acetates I think you will be pleased. 

Thank you for the honest and full answer.  I appreciate it as an audio person, I predominantly buy records to hear a different/more natural mastering of the release.  Think I will buy one just for that honesty :-)

All this work and all this care for this band and this album. I just don't get it.

I am looking forward to what many of these record labels are going to reissue come around 2015, once Drive-Thru's entire back catalog has been licensed out. (And please don't move onto Rushmore Records, either. Yech.)

All this work and all this care for this band and this album. I just don't get it.

I am looking forward to what many of these record labels are going to reissue come around 2015, once Drive-Thru's entire back catalog has been licensed out. (And please don't move onto Rushmore Records, either. Yech.)

NICE. This is the heat I've been waiting for. The good news is, much like you, I don't make my living off my "label". So when I run out of records that I choose to reissue I can just keep on living my life. But I'll be glad the records I chose to work on were given a level of care that was justifiable in my eyes, and in a price/quantity I thought were fair. Hopefully any other reissue label that springs up takes this path rather than the cash grab style of others.

PS: Your Weatherbox reissue was really cool.