PO: The Appleseed Cast - Illumination Ritual

So I got a repress of this & I think the sound quality is very poor. Does the 180 gram sound significantly better than the others?

No, goddammit. This pressing sounded like the gods themselves handed down the test pressings. You probably need to clean your record or blow some fuzz off of the needle.

this involves Cris, so i warn anyone against supporting him.  his other band Old Canes has an outstanding KickStarter.  Please don't support him until he fullfills his KS.

i'm very near tossing out links to Criss's bands downloads.

You're a fucking asshole. Appleseed Cast is a different element than Old Canes and it should be noted as such. I don't think Chrs aimed to "screw over" his fans, but you definitely take the cake for being an asshole. I'm sorry, but back off. This dude is probably trying to deal with this like he can. 

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you who may be interested...

I'm selling a copy of the Test Press, Record Club, & 180g editions of this record!!

Message me if you're interested!! :P

NOTE: LOW numbers on the TP and RC!!

Thread is here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/95010-fs-appleseed-cast-illumination-ritual-test-press-record-club-180g

For those of you who may be interested...

I'm selling a copy of the Test Press, Record Club, & 180g editions of this record!!

Message me if you're interested!! :P

NOTE: LOW numbers on the TP and RC!!

Thread is here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/95010-fs-appleseed-cast-illumination-ritual-test-press-record-club-180g

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure we've talked about tests aren't really tests if more than a few copies exist simply because their sole purpose is quality control not collect-ability. Unfortunately, the collector in me doesn't have TAC tests and will splurge on this and TW Walsh LP because I hadn't bought it yet.