PO: Justin Timberlake 20/20 Vision Craziness

I like the sound quality of the pressing itself but I'm not overly impressed with the album thus far. Seems like a lot of the 5+ minute songs are that long "just because". It's almost like a lot of choruses repeat unnecessarily just to get a longer run time.

I've only listened to a it once through though so I'll be giving it more of a chance as the week goes on.

or.. you guys could just go to the store instead of paying shipping?

i don't get the rush to order releases like this that are so wide.

what's a record store?

Seriously though, if my lady didn't jump the gun and buy this online for (herself) me, I'd go buy this at the local shop.

I just checked this out as well. I was floored by the length of these songs. I'd have to listen more to see if they are justified (rimshot), but it seemed a little excessive. 

I'll give it a few more listens myself. I have the same early favorites as everyone here. 

Please post when you've listened to it more. I'd like to find out if anyone else feels the way I do about the songs seemingly being long just to be long.

I have mixed feelings in regards to the track lengths. Like I said initially, I was also surprised to see the lengths. 70 minutes for 10 tracks is long, regardless of what people said. Now, in terms of the long tracks, I feel like 1, 4, 9, and 10 are justified. That leaves 3, 6, and 8 that I think are long-winded (if I'm remembering correctly). And that's after listening to it pretty much non-stop. That being said, track 8 is still the only son I consistently skip.

I have mixed feelings in regards to the track lengths. Like I said initially, I was also surprised to see the lengths. 70 minutes for 10 tracks is long, regardless of what people said. Now, in terms of the long tracks, I feel like 1, 4, 9, and 10 are justified. That leaves 3, 6, and 8 that I think are long-winded (if I'm remembering correctly). And that's after listening to it pretty much non-stop. That being said, track 8 is still the only son I consistently skip.

Ok cool. I appreciate the thoughts. I'm finally going to have a chance to really listen to the LPs front to back tonight and I'll get an idea of how I really feel about it.

UGG the album is so good....but my vinyl copy is so bad.  There is 2 points on the record where it loops in the middle of a song.  Guess I will have to complain (which I really hate doing) and get a new copy. 

did you clean it? my lp skipped in a couple spots too. my buddy brought over his VPI record cleaning machine (https://www.gcaudio.com/cgi-bin/store/showProduct.cgi?id=54) and it (and quite a few of my other LP's-with-issues) sound incredible.

did you clean it? my lp skipped in a couple spots too. my buddy brought over his VPI record cleaning machine (https://www.gcaudio.com/cgi-bin/store/showProduct.cgi?id=54) and it (and quite a few of my other LP's-with-issues) sound incredible.

I don't have access to a VPI but I am going to give it another good brushing and try it one more time.