Official OST and Film Score Thread

Hot Topic will have an exclusive Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack 2xLP available that same day and it wont be $50

Okay I have to ask, has GoHastings gotten better with shipping their LP's or is it still pretty hit or miss? I ordered one LP from them once and they sent it in a bubble mailer. Needless to say the jacket was fucked, record was fine though (luckily). Haven't bought an LP from them since, but I always feel like I'm missing out on some of their awesome deals. Just don't want it coming in packaged like shit.

Okay I have to ask, has GoHastings gotten better with shipping their LP's or is it still pretty hit or miss? I ordered one LP from them once and they sent it in a bubble mailer. Needless to say the jacket was fucked, record was fine though (luckily). Haven't bought an LP from them since, but I always feel like I'm missing out on some of their awesome deals. Just don't want it coming in packaged like shit.

I work for them and we have specific vinyl mailers that we are sent to send records out in but orders get sent to different stores so anyone could be packing that order. Even though they have vinyl mailers and are supposed to be using them does not for sure mean they will.

I snapped this up yesterday. One Way Static and LITA are doing a great job of getting some of these higher priced Euro and small run pressings in stock for us USA folks. Speaking of, Hardware is back in stock as well.