PO: Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork

Just pulled the trigger on a deluxe from Matador for $39.something PPD.  Is that considered a steal, or...?

And pardon the foolish question, but I couldn't help but notice the Backorder warning on Matador's site -- should I be concerned?  I'd assume that when and if the deluxe copies sell out, they'd update the site to reflect this.  (Much like the Indie version, right now.)  I'm hoping there are no snags.  Really can't wait to see this thing in person, based off everything I've read and what little I've seen.  The album itself has grown on me considerably.

Yeah, its indefinitely delayed. I have no idea how long that might take to be ready but I wouldn't be surprised if it was at least 3 weeks. Reckless in Chicago has them on their website. It would be 45.99ppd but they have it in hand and would ship within a few days more than likely.

Yeah, its indefinitely delayed. I have no idea how long that might take to be ready but I wouldn't be surprised if it was at least 3 weeks. Reckless in Chicago has them on their website. It would be 45.99ppd but they have it in hand and would ship within a few days more than likely.

I'm a fairly patient dude, and don't mind the wait -- I just want to be sure that I will, in fact, be receiving a copy that I paid for.

Got the standard (because I'm ruthlessly cheap and just want the correct master... assuming no one would spend extra to make separate plates for some minor pressing variation).

I'm blown away.  Dead quiet*, printed inner sleeves.  Love it.  And the download card! All for $25 w/Prime free shipping for release day.

I would buy more music and steal less if all albums were released this well (high quality cover, printed sleeves with a non-scratching material, 2xLP at 45rpm, a lottery ticket & download).

*I have a Numark TT USB... so maybe not the best to judge on quiet. I'm not entirely concerned about quietness if the master used doesn't suck.

I got the indie version and it has quite noticable noise.

When I cranked the volume on mine there was a consistent scratchy noise, but at normal listening volume it sounds really really good. This album is way too awesome.

Also, I actually like the blue background more than the red. 

Got the standard (because I'm ruthlessly cheap and just want the correct master... assuming no one would spend extra to make separate plates for some minor pressing variation).

I'm blown away.  Dead quiet*, printed inner sleeves.  Love it.  And the download card! All for $25 w/Prime free shipping for release day.

I would buy more music and steal less if all albums were released this well (high quality cover, printed sleeves with a non-scratching material, 2xLP at 45rpm, a lottery ticket & download).

*I have a Numark TT USB... so maybe not the best to judge on quiet. I'm not entirely concerned about quietness if the master used doesn't suck.

I've been looking for the standard version on Amazon for what seems like weeks, but all I can find is the deluxe copy. Did they take the standard down or something?

I've been looking for the standard version on Amazon for what seems like weeks, but all I can find is the deluxe copy. Did they take the standard down or something?

It's a bit hidden, you have to click the +/- to show all vinyl editions:

like-clockwork-vinyl_zpsd70c747e.jpg

or follow this link: http://goo.gl/bj3s2