Boston Marathon Explosions

The 8 year old boy who was killed yesterday.

martin-richard-facebook.r.jpg

http://www.boston.com/news/local/2013/04/16/martin-richard-remembered/iHPv4bLf6F1ZlDT3tzMTBK/pictures.html

Martin Richard, 8, was standing by the finish line with his family Monday afternoon when an explosion ripped the air around them.

“My dear son Martin has died from injuries sustained in the attack on Boston,” father Bill Richard said in a statement released on Tuesday. “My wife and daughter are both recovering from serious injuries.”

Richard’s mother, Denise, suffered a brain injury in the blast, and his 6-year-old sister reportedly lost a leg. The father told a local official that his daughter would have died if not for the heroic efforts of first-responders.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/16/17776320-adorable-boy-8-mourned-after-boston-marathon-blasts?lite

Too sad.

This came across on my FB timeline and I have to admit that it will not only make you cry but also prove that there is goodness in the world and people who don't suck.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/moments-that-restored-our-faith-in-humanity-this-y

yeap. cue the tears.  thanks for sharing this, juan.  what i needed today.

I just saw Eric's posts...

You've long overstayed your welcome in an otherwise civil, or at least boundary abiding forum. You are annoying, immature, frankly stupid, and now distasteful to an unacceptable degree.

Eric, you suck. You derail threads and make them about you. You offer nothing positive to this community, these posts aside. I've often mocked up and occasionally pitied you playfully but now you need to occupy your time elsewhere.

The mods should ban him immediately. It's overdue. Others have been banned for lesser transgressions. Those jokes are lame to begin with, but blatantly insensitive to others who clearly posted personal connections to this.

The kid needs to go.

Fuck.

I just caught up on this thread and Jesus fucking Christ at Eric. I've openly talked about how I think this kid is a tool and how all his posts annoy the shit out of me.

This stupid annoying piece of shit should be banned. How he could make one joke about it and see everyone's reaction and then proceed to make not one more...but TWO more jokes about is absurd.

We ban trolls like stinky muff and others but this douche who contributes ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the boards can do this shit and he doesn't get banned? Yeah makes sense.

Eric-go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Our paper printed unblurred, uncensored photos. Trying to figure out if the point was to show us the horror and to make it that more real, or if it was for other reasons in which I'm still trying to figure out.

I think its to show how real it is.  its unfortunate, but in our times now, with how much gore and violence we see every day on TV, movies, video games, cartoons, ect.  we are desensitized to real life acts of violence that actually hurt and kill people.  I was with you, trying to think if there was another motive for the media to constantly show the scenes of blood and maiming, until my director brought up that point of view.  just crazy

I just caught up on this thread and Jesus fucking Christ at Eric. I've openly talked about how I think this kid is a tool and how all his posts annoy the shit out of me.

This stupid annoying piece of shit should be banned. How he could make one joke about it and see everyone's reaction and then proceed to make not one more...but TWO more jokes about is absurd.

We ban trolls like stinky muff and others but this douche who contributes ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the boards can do this shit and he doesn't get banned? Yeah makes sense.

Eric-go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

I cancelled his order from my webstore. He told me I went too far by cancelling his order.

I told him he went too far with his "jokes" in this thread.

You should still send him a empty box. Give him the brief excitement that you accidentally sent him the order them bam nothing!