FREE TEENAGEERIC

edit: didn't read anything he said about boston, but still, free speech, man.

i didn't either, until now. it was legitimately highly insensitive. and his pitiful excuse of an apology was equally infuriating. i don't think he understands the first thing about humor as a coping or defense mechanism.

i am 100 percent OK with this suspension. he has derailed so many threads simply by being present in them. if he's actually 15, he'll learn a lesson. if he's a true blue troll who managed 1000+ posts here, then good, now he's gone, at least for a month.

p.s. he is 15 though, isn't he? remember when he posted like eight proof videos?

DOHOHOHO I remember reading he DL'd from Bandcamp bands, that was shitstorm

i support this.

poor kid just wanted to make some friends.

edit: didn't read anything he said about boston, but still, free speech, man.

Yeah he did but he really came off as an asshole and didn't take anyone's advice about how to interact with people. I don't feel bad for him, we all gotta learn sometime

I like Eric (sort of) but the whole intentional ironic hipster thing reminds me why I only have like four friends on facebook. And he really seems to be getting off by bringing attention to himself. If he ever ends up bothering me enough, i'll block him, but he provides a bit of entertainment as it stands.

Are folks really that offended?

It was really more of a "not the right place, not the right time" kinda thing. The bombing literally just happened and people were worried about their loved ones and other VC members and he made one bad joke. After everybody reacted in shock he made another, than another. Anyone with common sense would have stopped but he kept going especially when people were scared shitless and thought someone they know might be dead. He also derails nearly every thread he posts in and then it becomes about him (intentional or not).

tl;dr yes folks really are that offended.

I now declare this a TeenageEric appreciation thread, let's start by listening to his music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D11Ov0nGMho

I never raped a robot when I was 15. I remember being told and even saying "Just one more time" after being reprimanded when I was younger, hopefully this will teach him never to do that again.

I didn't see what the lil squirt said or what happened to result in his suspension but it seems from this thread to be in terrible taste and I think appropriate action was taken.

that said, can anyone sum it up for me?

Thread about Boston bombing was made, he made a jokes like "They sure did blow up" or some stupid shit like that. People got offended, he kept making them, gave out a clearly watered down and shitty apology where he made it about himself and tried to justify what he did.