Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

That explains a lot then, was trying to find out what was going on during my lunch lol

TWITTER BOMB!

So is he for sure the uploader?! let's get some forensics up in this board!!!

What? Did you read the thread? He uploaded it to itleaked out of spite due to my response to what he said in this thread.

Technically he uploaded the link to it-leaked before he got called out by Jeff, it just didn't get approved by an admin until after.

Once again trying to stay positive at least this is already #1 on bandcamp. RFC obviously sells a lot of physical copies of most of their records, but they also seem to have a really strong digital fanbase that probably helps a lot during times like this. That's awesome, it sucks that its usually some controversial situation that brings about their success though.

^^ Yea RFC is has a cult following....My feed is going cuckoo over this album

I never got into Citizen much (even though being like 15mins south of them :P) but I will say that Smiths cover they did was sick :P I may have to give this album a try since it has VC drama and such included within....so it's on It-Leaked.com you say?!!? lol

Technically he uploaded the link to it-leaked before he got called out by Jeff, it just didn't get approved by an admin until after.

Once again trying to stay positive at least this is already #1 on bandcamp. RFC obviously sells a lot of physical copies of most of their records, but they also seem to have a really strong digital fanbase that probably helps a lot during times like this. That's awesome, it sucks that its usually some controversial situation that brings about their success though.

Yea ive seen a bunch of people saying they preordered and are buying the digital for $5. Good to see people supporting.

Don't immediately like this as much as I thought I would. Ordered blindly after hearing that Summer track when it came out.

Only listened once, though, and I have a feeling it will grow on me. Still glad I've got it coming.

Those Turnover and Daylight records, though...holy shit are those good.