Kanye West -Yeezus

first listen, i got to bound 2 and just wanted it to end. mostly because i was just getting my first glance at the album, and was anxious to hit play again.

now it's one of the standout tracks that keeps getting stuck in my head.

My Favorite tracks

1. I'm In It: Those female coo along with the deep omnipotent voice along with the slamming bass with those samples and the reggae guy , it's the best song I can't wait tell I'm driving in December to play this

2. Blood on The Leaves: After the autotune that serine bass hits you like a fucking bus it's so good with the lyrics and that sample

3. I Am A God: It's like Yeezy meets Death Grips its just close your eyes and enjoy the ride.

anyone else feel like Jay's album announcement is deeeefinitely him trying to trump Yeezus?

it's funny because now Kanye's rant at Governor's Ball makes even more sense

"This is the part of the show where I start complaining about shit, justifying shit, but you know how it is. I'm just happy to be making music and happy to be able to perform this shit for you all. You know with this album, we didn't drop no single for radio; we ain't have no big NBA campaign or nothing like that, we ain't even got no cover. We just made some real music."

it's just two different mindsets and shows how different they are as artists.  I know some media outlets will now interpret that rant as "shots fired" at Jay.  But I don't see that.