Tim Lambesis (As I Lay Dying) Arrested

what about his wife? who cares about his bandmates, his wife was almost killed. how about his kids? seriously, this is so fucked up.

Well yeah, I mean that's kind of a given. I can't imagine what has been going through their heads the past few days. I would be frightened. This whole story is so weird.

does it really matter if he was set up? if the dude is on tape saying "yes, i want my wife killed" - wouldnt that indicate that his mind was already made up prior to said sting operation?

ALLEGEDLY bro. Tape can be altered quite a bit. Looking at his lawyer's previous victories, I see him getting off. This guy is good. I jokingly say I would pay someone to kill someone. Doesnt mean I actually would/want that to happen! I also say I hope someone dies all the time because I strongly dislike them (as Im sure most of us have done). Doesnt mean we actually want that (well, depends who...). You can set someone up in many ways now a days. I would believe this shit more if the cop had a hidden camera on him. If Urban Tarzan can use one, Im sure the SDPD can....

ALLEGEDLY bro. Tape can be altered quite a bit. Looking at his lawyer's previous victories, I see him getting off. This guy is good. I jokingly say I would pay someone to kill someone. Doesnt mean I actually would/want that to happen! I also say I hope someone dies all the time because I strongly dislike them (as Im sure most of us have done). Doesnt mean we actually want that (well, depends who...). You can set someone up in many ways now a days. I would believe this shit more if the cop had a hidden camera on him. If Urban Tarzan can use one, Im sure the SDPD can....

fair enough. but would you jokingly hand over $1000 in an envelope, photos of your wife and gate codes too?

Loved AILD when I was first introduced to heavy music. Interest in them has faded a bit in the last few years but I would still check out their new music. This crap is straight up out of left field. But lets be real, even if he was "set up" there had to be something to set up in the first place...Lambesis, and rightfully so, needs to go to prison for a very, very long time. Fan or not, take off your homer glasses and look at the evidence (to no one in particular).

Loved AILD since ages ago and got the chance to meet Tim and the band during the Taste of Chaos tour leg in Singapore. Have to admit Tim and Nick was 2 of the friendliest dudes in the world. Damn shocked to see this happen but I have to say there should be some truth in it if not the police would not have caught him. I hope it's all a misunderstanding but it's hard to see him getting out of this.

take the fandom glasses and tinfoil hat off, bro.  he handed the cop money, access codes and DAYS TO GO KILL HIS WIFE.  that goes a big beyond "jokingly"... 

take the fandom glasses and tinfoil hat off, bro.  he handed the cop money, access codes and DAYS TO GO KILL HIS WIFE.  that goes a big beyond "jokingly"... 

He allegedly did this. There's no evidence (that we've seen). Its not about fandom, its mainly because I cant see this guy doing this. I think it is a possibility he was set up. Until I actually see the evidence they have, Ill believe he's guilty. Until then its all hearsay 

He allegedly did this. There's no evidence (that we've seen). Its not about fandom, its mainly because I cant see this guy doing this. I think it is a possibility he was set up. Until I actually see the evidence they have, Ill believe he's guilty. Until then its all hearsay

Rose colored glasses, dude. Thought your first post was pretty comical. It just reeks of naïveté.

How can you believe he didn't do this? He went from scrawny guy to the bodyguard in a year. It's obvious he was doping. My guess is he got into bodybuilding, then discovered he would be able to get just about any woman he wanted with his new body. Then he likely plotted to kill his wife some way due to her raising suspicion of him cheating on her. This is the part I don't get. Why would he have not filed for divorce. I am pretty sure the odds of anyone getting away with murder are 1/10,000, whether it would have been him killing or someone else killing.

Brings me to another point. Is anyone dumb enough to be a hired killer in the United States? It seems like with all the infrastructure not even the craziest criminal would want to try it. Did Tim really think someone would do this that wasn't a cop? And how did he find the person?

I remember me being in 8th grade when Chris Benoit personally killed while on steroids. I met him like two weeks before hand and he was such a nice guy. Seems very similar to Tim.

it's not so much that i don't think there are shady people willing to be hired hit men, but i'm kind of shocked it seems $1000 would've been enough (or enough of a down payment) to do it. you'd think taking some stranger out would require more money.

Haha! I didn't even think of that. That makes sense though.

LOL OKAY.