Alexisonfire Boxset?

i thought they peaked out with watch out!, liked a couple songs off crisis and yc/oc, but dogs blood was my favorite peice of work of theirs.

I think Crisis was fantastic.  During that timeframe they really knew how to use all three vocalists and the music of course sounded fantastic.  I dunno, I don't think they got worse and worse, but I'm also a newer Alexisonfire fan and didn't start really listening to them until the last couple of years.  I really like Dallas' vocals, and I felt like they were underutilized for a while. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, same with DGD. I hope they release these individually. I want some of the albums but I'm not furnishing an Alexisonfire clubhouse.

No offense to those that order this, in fact I'm real happy for you. I just want some options for those of us that don't have Dallas Green lyrics tattooed on our scrotums.

Ugh, same with DGD. I hope they release these individually. I want some of the albums but I'm not furnishing an Alexisonfire clubhouse.

No offense to those that order this, in fact I'm real happy for you. I just want some options for those of us that don't have Dallas Green lyrics tattooed on our scrotums.

Bring Me Your Nuts

The Herpes & The Harm

1) When will this go online? Directly at midnight or some other time? Also which timezone? (Yeah I'm seriously afraid that I can't snag one)

2) Shipping prices (approx.) to Europe!? I honestly think that this will be about 50$ and I will count that in but if this is any lower or higher I'd appreciate intel!

4am for East Coast Aussies..........lucky im a shift worker and will be at work christmas night 7pm till 7am......will be able to try for it at least 

figured 12:00am est worked out OK for most time zones, plus isn't christmas day the only day of the year everyone is up kind of early ;)