Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

good morning, all you ridiculously good looking people. i woke up to a billion emails from this thread getting wild. i'm gonna need to start swapping numbers with people for these POs. teacher bedtime is far before midnight est.

tl/dr, for everyone else who was sleeping.

:)

i'm just kidding. i was able to get a deluxe and a trans blue, although i ordered them as two separate orders thinking we were playing by OG PO rules (really, i just woke up all glassy eyed and started clicking shit until my orders went through). i'm psyched. i was hoping the DL would be full album like MLIW so i could get rowdy on my way to work today. it's cool, now i'll just take my time. you deathwish dudes keep outdoing yourselves. thanks for pressing enough of these that i could wake up a happy dude. <3

I had a class ending at 9:30 last night. This means that I did not get home until 11:00. Then I had buttloads of homework to do (learning an ancient language and whatnot). Then, I had to get up at 5:00 for a 7:00 science lab. A total of 3 hours of sleep. Open my computer half awake to see the PO up. 

^Best morning ever.

I had the white in my cart for at least an hour, just couldn't pull the trigger. Glad it's gone, I don't like this enough to pay $20 shipping. I'll wait to pick up whatever the retail version is from amazon for cheap.

I will say thank you because it could have been you that allowed me to get a white one.

Purchased a light blue 15 mins ago, then just now said "I need that deluxe too" and just purchased that as well. Because the deluxe is shipping in Nov, buying both at the same time wouldn't have saved me 5 bucks shipping on the deluxe correct? Either way I'm stoked. My bank acct is not. Been a good month for preorders.

Purchased a light blue 15 mins ago, then just now said "I need that deluxe too" and just purchased that as well. Because the deluxe is shipping in Nov, buying both at the same time wouldn't have saved me 5 bucks shipping on the deluxe correct? Either way I'm stoked. My bank acct is not. Been a good month for preorders.

I think it was $8 shipping when I ordered the trans blue with a deluxe.