Mumford & Sons - BABEL: THE 7 INCH SINGLES COLLECTION

Guest realtalk

Guest realtalk

Mumford & Sons are pleased to announce the details of the stunning Babel: The 7 Inch Singles Collection. This special edition box set is released through Gentlemen of the Road/Island Records. This product is currently on pre-order for release on September 23rd 2013.

This limited collector's edition housed in a stylish navy blue box, with a hinged lid, contains five (5) 7 inch patterned etched vinyl, each of which is housed in individual bags. Between each vinyl, there is a cardboard divider, to separate the vinyl within the box. This is a completely bespoke design, specially made for this collectors edition vinyl box set.

Babel: The 7 Inch Singles Collection includes the following limited edition etched 7 inch vinyl:

I Will Wait, Lover Of The Light, Whispers In The Dark, Babel, plus Hopeless Wanderer.

http://store.mumfordandsons.com/Store/DII-3289-3-babel:+the+7+inch+singles+collection++pre+order.html

Way too expensive... it's a cool idea, but they're trying to rip people off which isn't cool.  The email I got says that it is a "bespoke design numbered box" so they're numbered? how many are there?  If they're really numbered then I can understand raising the prices since they're going to sell out and people are going to try to resell them online.  If they were $40 and selling for $100 on ebay people would be pissed.  But still... it's a tough situation to be in.

This limited collector's edition housed in a stylish navy blue box, with a hinged lid, contains five (5) 7 inch patterned etched vinyl, each of which is housed in individual bags. Between each vinyl, there is a cardboard divider, to separate the vinyl within the box. This is a completely bespoke design, specially made for this collectors edition vinyl box set.

edit: damn you forum vinyl(s) auto correct

Was literally just posting that haha

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO.

the store has a pop up at the top that offers a 20% discount on your next purchase by just entering your email address and country. this has not worked for me for the last two days. anyone else? would purchase this with 20% off. Might purchase at full price because of how bummed i am for not ordering their first ep's when they were available online...

the store has a pop up at the top that offers a 20% discount on your next purchase by just entering your email address and country. this has not worked for me for the last two days. anyone else? would purchase this with 20% off. Might purchase at full price because of how bummed i am for not ordering their first ep's when they were available online...

Those EPs at least have songs not released elsewhere. You are paying for 5 songs that sound and play the same as the album version.  They could have easily repressed the Love Your Ground, Lend Me your Eyes, & The Cave and the Open Sea EPs as a collectors box set, charged the same price and still made bank.