oop graveface stuff onsale soon

• 2 weeks later...

On Facebook he said this should be up this week. Should hopefully be soon. Looking to get a copy of any Appleseed Cast stuff that becomes available.

RG, if you're reading, hopefully an email to the subscribers first re: dibs  :)  and I will post here too to check your inboxes - if none of yuns beat me to it ;)

RG, if you're reading, hopefully an email to the subscribers first re: dibs  :)  and I will post here too to check your inboxes - if none of yuns beat me to it ;)

A #'d Sagmarmatha should be a purchase for me if it looks like there's only going to be a few and I'll pay you immediately.

Ok, here is my question:

Why is it a "Save Graveface" crowd sourcing campaign? This would be a terrible label to lose. 

Yeah, i wasn't sure why he labeled it as that either.

Yeah, that is what I am asking myself too. Strange how everyone is more concerned with what they might be able to get than what this "Save Graveface" might actually mean.

I think it basically means that he spent a lot of money and energy trying to get this stuff back, so the sale will help him continue the label/store.

It's not as dramatic as it's all gonna fold anytime soon.