Black Friday Record Store Day--November 2013

Mine was $36, but Strictly Discs had it listed for $45, I think some places may have been gouging a little.

I got In Utero and QOTSA at my store, as well as the $6 Matador sampler because why not. In addition to my Strictly Discs haul of Peace Sword, Flaming Lips/Tame Impala, and the Lana Del Rey picture disc, not bad at all. Got everything I wanted this time!

I got the Matador sampler for $5 and the -Anti sampler for $5.  Didn't know about those but they might be my favorite purchases of the day.

I wanted to pick up the Linus and Lucy 7" but it was way too expensive ($10-13) when the full LP is only $17. Couldn't find the Flaming Lips/Tame Impala split but I heard it's $40 and that's just too much anyways.

I live in OKC, but I'm currently in Tulsa for the holidays - the WOMB Gallery (that Coyne owns in OKC) has all of the limited releases  a friend of mine said the Stone Roses Tribute is the one that's $40 and the "Fuck You Frog" is $250. The Frog is the one that has the demo of the first demo on a blue 7" (it looks like a frog peeing in a pond). 

I'd probably bet the Stone Roses Tribute goes fast. I bought the King Crimson Tribute and I haven't seen any of those since then. 

EDIT: Looks like the Tame Impala split is also $40. Wow. 

I'll be heading out in a few and earlier in they day my store had a stack of Foals, do you want me to pick one up for you?

Depends on the price, dude. I've been hearing different prices and I've spent a lot already. PM if you do see it please? Thanks, I really appreciate your help!

I had to go to my local small vinyl shop for RSD this year because I had work and didn't have time to drive out to Chicago. I was hoping to pick up Tegan and Sara as well as the Puscifer and Silversun pickups but my local vinyl shop didn't have any of those. I did manage to find a copy of Failure. So its not all bad.

Depends on the price, dude. I've been hearing different prices and I've spent a lot already. PM if you do see it please? Thanks, I really appreciate your help!

Shit, sorry. I didn't see this before I left.  Just got back now and I'm kicking myself.  I actually picked it up and was thinking about picking it and giving you dibs on it or if you didn't want it then I'd just try and find someone on here.  I won't be able to head back there for a while.  For the record it was $16 so with tax and shipping it would have been just about exactly $20.

The Low 7" was harder to find than I thought it would be. None of the three stores I went to had it.

You're in Salt Lake, right? I went to the West Jordan Graywhale and they had two. I bought one of them, but there was still one left when I left the store this morning. Maybe there's a small chance they still have it.

You're in Salt Lake, right? I went to the West Jordan Graywhale and they had two. I bought one of them, but there was still one left when I left the store this morning. Maybe there's a small chance they still have it.

I'm in Bountiful. I checked the Graywhale there and the University store and neither had it. I also checked Randy's to no success. One of the employees at the University store told me that they can get items from other stores transferred starting on Monday, so I'll try my luck at that. It's not worth driving that far for a 7".