Black Friday Record Store Day--November 2013

This may be a silly question, but can someone explain to me the differences in the black friday 2013 mix of In Utero and the recently released 3LP box set of In Utero? Which one would be a smarter decision?

the Black Friday release is the all new 2013 mix done by Albini for the box set. the 3LP release was just teh original album remastered and some bonus tracks.

I think that only a few songs from the 2013 mix are on the 3XLP.  this will be the only vinyl version with the 2013 in it's entirety. In the end I'll probably get both of them cause the 3xlp has the b-sides. 

The 2013 mix is available on the crazy cd edition. I DLed it and checked it out. Personally I think it's amazing, And I like Dave and Krist's intention with it. It freshens it up and distances it a bit from the, this album is a suicide note. there was a seven month period were this album wasn't considered a suicide note. I kind of feel like that when I listen to it.

Very Ape is awesome!

We just got an update on the U2 "Ordinary Love" single. As some suspected, the b-side is "Breathe" not "Breath" and it's not a new song. It's being called "Mandela Version" to differentiate it from the original version on No Line on the Horizon.

List price is $11.98 for those who may be wondering.

Does anyone know about the pressing info on the Lana del Rey picture disc? I'd really love this and hope that someone can get me one for cost or I can snag one on discogs but if this is a /1000 or anything lower I think I gotta go fast!

http://new-vinyl.blogspot.com/2013/09/record-store-day-black-friday-2013.html

Hey all- Do any of you Canadians know about this special 10th anniversary edition of Billy Talent's BT1 that is being released on Black Friday?  My boyfriend REALLY wants this so I figured I would see if anyone on here has any leads on it or would be up to picking it up for me/him since it's not available in America.

Please?

(PS: I did search this thread and nothing showed up so I'm sorry if this was already discussed!)

Hey all- Do any of you Canadians know about this special 10th anniversary edition of Billy Talent's BT1 that is being released on Black Friday?  My boyfriend REALLY wants this so I figured I would see if anyone on here has any leads on it or would be up to picking it up for me/him since it's not available in America.

Please?

(PS: I did search this thread and nothing showed up so I'm sorry if this was already discussed!)

I just put one on order for my store. If it comes in, it's yours.

This may be old news, but I hadn't seen it yet. Flaming Lips First EP

30 year anniversary of our very first EP !! Cover photo being re-imagined by freak painter Charlie Immer!! Comes out Record Store Day Black Friday!!! #flaminglips #recordstoreday

http://instagram.com/p/grnv3pJXjo/

I saw a Paypal charge on my account yesterday from Nov 4 and couldn't match it up to anything, so I signed onto Paypal and it looks like Vintage Vinyl charged me for the Pax Am Days 2x7" that I had put in a preorder for back in the beginning of October.  (Apparently it was only an "authorized charge" up until Nov 4.)

So, this may be a dumb question, but does that mean that I'll be getting this? It seems really early... but I don't see why they would push the authorization a month after I preordered with the chance that they may have to refund me.  I guess it could be part of the 45 day jawn?

Idk, I'm a dummy.

Please?

Aw man, I would love to get my hands on this, too. Stupid international border.

I saw a Paypal charge on my account yesterday from Nov 4 and couldn't match it up to anything, so I signed onto Paypal and it looks like Vintage Vinyl charged me for the Pax Am Days 2x7" that I had put in a preorder for back in the beginning of October.  (Apparently it was only an "authorized charge" up until Nov 4.)

So, this may be a dumb question, but does that mean that I'll be getting this? It seems really early... but I don't see why they would push the authorization a month after I preordered with the chance that they may have to refund me.  I guess it could be part of the 45 day jawn?

Idk, I'm a dummy.

Same thing happened to me but there was a message with the charge saying that it still wasn't guaranteed. I emailed as well. They don't get anything until the day of or day before.  

Same thing happened to me but there was a message with the charge saying that it still wasn't guaranteed. I emailed as well. They don't get anything until the day of or day before.  

Cool, thanks.  I didn't see any message.  I figured they wouldn't be getting their inventory until the day before Thanksgiving.