Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

april 24, 2007.

he played this set for about 20 people just a few hours before brand new played at the avalon in boston.

it still tears me apart that i didn't know about the acoustic show before attending the latter.

Get this thread back on Brand New track please.

Or move it to the everything else section. At this rate I'd rather find it on my own than search through all this bullshit.

Recap on my end:

Triple crown records never responded to my inquiry if this is legit or not.

Sound stage direct (who carries a ton of Music on Vinyl releases) does not have any info.

None of my local shops and find anything on it.

You'll have a better shot of scoring a copy by seeing the band on tour. They have had a small amount of the tour pressing at a few of their shows throughout last fall.

I'm really glad you know from maybe 20 posts who I am and what I'm "like". That's cool..

I don't understand why you keep using quotes around words. Anyway, I'm sorry I was an asshole to you. I don't particularly like you, and it didn't take me 20 posts to realize that, but who cares, some people don't like me.

But I will stop being mean now. This is the most serious I've ever felt on the Internet

i just bottled up all the aggression from the last couple hours in here and dumped it all into an email to an ebay buyer.

who left me bad feedback for an "undelivered item".

the same day that he filed a claim. without ever contacting me.

before i could even respond to him with the tracking number saying that the address provided was undeliverable.

You can roast me again, but I thought this might be cool to post here. I did a painting about a year ago combining, obviously Deja and Play Crack the Sky, and Jesus Christ. It already sold, but I thought some of y'all might like the idea behind it. Most of my friends don't know Brand New.

brandnew5.jpg