Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

and yes, I'm offended by a majority of the things said here but I was trying to pass them off as hazing and what not because I'm new to the site, but I have better things to do than try to fit in on a stupid website.

If anyone wants to actually talk about music and what not you can PM or my tumblr and such are in my signature.

stick around.  and attempt to contribute to conversation.  don't make numerous debatably controversial threads with 2 days on the site.  read through a thread and get an idea on whats going on so you dont get flamed for making an uninformed comment.  

also i would change your name, avatar, sig and whatnot and become anonymous.  kind of like a fresh start, and go from there. 

this website can be a lot of fun.  im new here.  i've only been here since april.  and fuck, i said A LOT of dumb shit when i was "new" and got ripped on.  i learned what is and isn't accepted.  now i really like it here and waste way too much time here.  i've also got some awesome records from some awesome people.  

if you're here for the love of records, you'll be fine.  if you're here to make tumblr and la dispute threads, probably not.

SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAAACK

yeah I kinda had to work on getting into medical school all day at college....

but according to most of y'all I'm "moronic". I don't even understand other than getting blatantly trolled (which was hilarious) what I did to make me such a target. Sorry I messaged people and actually wanted to talk. IDK WHY anyone thinks I'm using this as a dating website. I tried to make a failed joke in a PM and then tried to be generally nice to anyone who was nice to me but my bad.

stick around.  and attempt to contribute to conversation.  don't make numerous debatably controversial threads with 2 days on the site.  read through a thread and get an idea on whats going on so you dont get flamed for making an uninformed comment.  

also i would change your name, avatar, sig and whatnot and become anonymous.  kind of like a fresh start, and go from there. 

this website can be a lot of fun.  im new here.  i've only been here since april.  and fuck, i said A LOT of dumb shit when i was "new" and got ripped on.  i learned what is and isn't accepted.  now i really like it here and waste way too much time here.  i've also got some awesome records from some awesome people.  

if you're here for the love of records, you'll be fine.  if you're here to make tumblr and la dispute threads, probably not.

the very first thing I ever posted was after I read all 20 something pages of the thread and saw other people had ordered the german verison. Then I said how badly I've been wanting this record. Then I got trolled, which was funny.

and then dantheriver said "Is it bad that an (assuming her profile picture is her) attractive 20 year old girl is making me hate the boards?"

I'm not going to change anything to fit in on a stupid internet website.