Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

i am new here but been a long time lurker..now i am just telling you what happened on the phone.

i did call soundstagedirect and i dont think the lady looked up the product because she told me straight out probably because a lot of people asked already.

she just told me they are getting red and then hung up on me.so if you preordered there early might have a decent chance.

right now looks like everything is in the air though.

Despite the shitty sounding customer service @ SSD where employees hang up on the consumers that pay their bills, I bought one just to try and get the red.

Doubt it'll happen though.

They don't. And as a matter of fact it won't even correct itself to the number they have on hand. I tried to order some OOP stuff on Black Friday and if you added too many to your cart it wouldn't say "only three left in stock" it'd tell you to try a smaller quantity.

I didn't add the inventory limit since there is a large amount of them. However it is quickly selling out very quickly so I will be figuring out exactly where we are at today and putting the limit in there.

hahaha I'm sorry but this is the funniest release ever for non-flippers.

I just want a copy, so I ordered one.  I can NOT wait for all the people who bought ten copies from 5 different distro's "the second they posted it for sale!!!" to get all black copies and not be able to sell them for cost :D :D

hahaha I'm sorry but this is the funniest release ever for non-flippers.

I just want a copy, so I ordered one. I can NOT wait for all the people who bought ten copies from 5 different distro's "the second they posted it for sale!!!" to get all black copies and not be able to sell them for cost :D :D

Although this would be hilarious, I don't think that they are going to have a problem unloading their copies if they are quick. Sellers are still selling copies of YFW for over cost...

Id say its almost game over on making any money off this album.

There is just way too many getting released, i also noticed msic record shop put a pre order listing on ebay, so now ebay is probaly useless to sell on and the masses will know they can get it for 45 or look around on google for a different pre order.

im just going to get a copy of this off ebay

there's going to be so many of these floating around that i bet i'll be able to get it for under $40. especially when all these people ordered like 10 in hopes of getting ONE red. and they're all black. i

Not really sure what the point is with these kinds of posts. Like you're taking a stand by ordering it for the same price but only after the fact? And then everybody is being a cool guy and saying they hope everybody who wanted red gets black? Because...?

There is just way too many getting released, i also noticed msic record shop put a pre order listing on ebay, so now ebay is probaly useless to sell on and the masses will know they can get it for 45 or look around on google for a different pre order.

Because it was so hard to get $160 for a copy when there were 10k of them floating around...

o.O

Maybe, how many thousands of blink albums are out there and they keep turning for a profit.

blink's got a way bigger following than BN.

But still, if the black pressing is unlimited, which it seems like it just may be, the only reason the new press would ever flip is because of buyer ignorance, which could happen on anything.

Yes they do but the BN base is nutty. I doubt it's unlimited (probably a huge press), but you're right it's going to soften the market.

I think Travis once said its not in a labels interest to constantly keep something in press so IDK.