Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Mine as well, its my favorite album..even got the cover art tattooed as a quarter sleeve...and I wouldnt do that for any other Band/Record. Its pretty much my favorite thing ever created musically.

Now to get back to the topic. When do we think Travis will hit us with a HT variant. I know he's got something up his damn sleeve :)

Don't make me cry bro.

It's my #1 vinyl hope.

this was from a PoZ interview so take it with a grain of salt but yea :-(

And are there any plans to press Illuminate or Assailants on vinyl?

Yeah, I’ve actually gotten a ridiculous amount of emails to get Illuminate pressed on vinyl. Like I said, for some reason that CD has a cult following. I would love to get it pressed, but I don’t technically have the right to do that. Universal still owns that record so sadly enough I’m not allowed to press the CD that I wrote on vinyl. There has been an overwhelming amount of emails to get that pressed. Some for Assailants too, but mostly Illuminate. That would be awesome, but I don’t realistically see that happening.

Mine as well, its my favorite album..even got the cover art tattooed as a quarter sleeve...and I wouldnt do that for any other Band/Record. Its pretty much my favorite thing ever created musically.

Now to get back to the topic. When do we think Travis will hit us with a HT variant. I know he's got something up his damn sleeve :)

Gosh, illuminate is great. I'm going to put that on now

Exactly. I just consider them to be a variant at that point. They're banking on the collectibility of actual scarce test pressings that were actually made for, you know. Testing purposes.

There is no record that ever got more than 15 TPs. Ever. Even that number is insanely high.

If I am not mistaken Virgil did 20 tests for Bad Astronaut.

just checked some ebay listing on this album to check some prices

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-The-Devil-and-God-are-Raging-inside-of-me-Vinyl-LP-Rare-/251337845261?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a84e72a0d&autorefresh=true

a beautiful 'rare' blue copy and I couldn't help but notice went for the same price a used white one usually goes for :) and this repress hasnt even hit our hands or ebays listings yet    just people knowing it has been repressed & mass pre orders  has already decreased the value.

just checked some ebay listing on this album to check some prices

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-The-Devil-and-God-are-Raging-inside-of-me-Vinyl-LP-Rare-/251337845261?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a84e72a0d&autorefresh=true

a beautiful 'rare' blue copy and I couldn't help but notice went for the same price a used white one usually goes for :) and this repress hasnt even hit our hands or ebays listings yet just people knowing it has been repressed & mass pre orders has already decreased the value.

I still would not pay 100 for this

You know what I thought would be hilarious,

1.Repress is announced

2.Speculation runs rampant

3."Fans" unload their copies on eBay

4.Record gets released and has TOTALLY DIFFFERNT COVER ART i.e. "Your Favorite Weapon"

Lolll. I sold off my copies quick when i saw the pre order was official so this would really suck for me.