Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

And I PMed Agua about it, explaining why I didn't sell to him. Banquet had reds for 80 bucks, so if he didn't want to get it there, clearly he wasn't willing to spend 80.

That's a pretty dick statement. I'm pretty sure he said back when they went on sale that he missed them when they went up.

Look at it from my point of view. I make ~15 posts in this massive topic about my hunt for a red. Because people on this site can be major killjoys, I got downvotes til my profile said -130. Now I know not everyone downvoted, but that was enough for me to not want to jump and help the community that was a dick to me for no reason.

I'm sorry to agua, you're a good dude. I really feel bad about that.

But Toko, you're a little bitch dude. Following me around in topics insulting me. Grow a spine.

Look at it from my point of view. I make ~15 posts in this massive topic about my hunt for a red. Because people on this site can be major killjoys, I got downvotes til my profile said -130. Now I know not everyone downvoted, but that was enough for me to not want to jump and help the community that was a dick to me for no reason.

I'm sorry to agua, you're a good dude. I really feel bad about that.

But Toko, you're a little bitch dude. Following me around in topics insulting me. Grow a spine.

you want toki to get a spine when you get butt hurt over an internet message board giving you down votes?

not everyone gave you down votes yet you punish the entire community because of your insecurities.