Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

As a side note, I noticed the top bidder on Kess' flipped copy has 0 feedback. Good work, soldier.

Yep. I was selling it on ebay to get my cost back, it was going to sell for $8 dollars more than I paid for it - and that pissed off so many people that some dummy account overbid and won the auction for 122 dollars.

Well I relisted it with a BiN of $100 thanks to you guys and your "nobility" and someone just bought it. :)

Flipping is not the issue bit rather the people who flaunt it.

I don't know if I agree with that entirely.  But either way, in kess' defense, he never flaunted or bragged about it.  He tried to discretely sell a copy on eBay before someone dug up his auction.  If he did in fact gloat about flipping here at VC, I haven't read about it.

Lets all guess the date this bad boy hits 300 pages.  I'm going with January 28th.  I'm hoping for a tour version or something to blow this up again.

But hell, I'm sure Kess's shenanigans and Toki's love for drama could get this to 300 pages alone.

If anyone guesses the date exactly, I'll mail 'em something.

I hate when people on VC find other members eBay auctions and bid them up to end up not paying for them. Quit trying to play eBay God for VC and find something more productive to do with your time..

It's deplorable. How bitter does someone have to be to do something like that? "Social justice" - lmao. 

You just quoted him at the top of the page doing exactly that ("Thanks to you guys, I sold it for $100 :)").

Gotta get the history right. I overpaid for a copy, ended up having another (cheaper) copy come though. Tried to sell my copy at BELOW what I paid, on ebay, without saying anything on here. People raged at me and some really unhappy person overbid my auction, winning it, and obviously didn't pay. That pissed me off, so I listed it for more than I was going to get originally, and someone bought it. I hope that person who overbid is happy :)

Also, making the starting bid $70 (or however much it was) is not trying to sell it for below what you paid. By that logic, every auction on ebay that starts at $0.99 is expected to sell for $0.99.

If I started it at .99 cents and it ended up at 50 dollars, I'd have lost money. Your logic is flawed. 

I missed the part where I told you to start the auction at $0.99

Well you are saying to me "If people are willing to give you more money for something by their own accord, you shouldn't accept it because it's wrong"

Which is a child-like outlook on life. I don't force anyone to bid on an item I have on ebay.