Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I was, but I gave up :/

Its a thread about an album and that has to do with the album release. Reading earlier posts in this thread had things worse and more off-topic then looking for a red copy. The album is arriving to people and and so expecting the level of discourse to be high in here is kind of foolish. You have sticker woes, shipping errors and cancellations, sound quality posts, and people posting/looking for certain variants. so im not sure what the problem is...

Wisest post in a while. 

Bullshit-free post ahead:

As someone who has only come to love this album within the past year or so and therefore does not have any other pressing of it, is this MoV pressing worth dropping ~$40 on, or should I wait to see if another pressing comes along? To me, the sticker thing is a bit of a pain in the ass and the ripped sleeves aren't optimal, but the important thing is the sound quality. For those of you who have this pressing, would you recommend it as worth listening to? I really want this album on vinyl, but I'm not gonna pay $40 just to add it to my collection.

Carry on.

Bullshit-free post ahead:

As someone who has only come to love this album within the past year or so and therefore does not have any other pressing of it, is this MoV pressing worth dropping ~$40 on, or should I wait to see if another pressing comes along? To me, the sticker thing is a bit of a pain in the ass and the ripped sleeves aren't optimal, but the important thing is the sound quality. For those of you who have this pressing, would you recommend it as worth listening to? I really want this album on vinyl, but I'm not gonna pay $40 just to add it to my collection.

Carry on.

In the past ten pages or so, the quality of sound has been mentioned multiple times and praised.

This thread is reaching 160 pages for two reasons:

1. Shaq

2. This has not been easy/cheap to obtain until now, and there's a bunch of excited fuckers who want to and have been talking about it.

Get it.