Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Dude, that's not ad hominem. I was directly answering your question. Also, I'd avoid typing things like 'aren'tcha' when you're trying to avoid negative attention. Just chill out a bit, do less relentless searching for variants and more dressing up as dayman.

I can't believe the hostility in this topic. Do you really think that intelligent conversation has occurred at all throughout the 153 pages? If not, then why would you get mad at someone posting something that is on-topic, regardless of how "new" or "exciting" the content is...?

smh.

haha stop while you're behind, pages like 80-130 were people getting pissed at me.

My profile has 96 dislikes over it.

haha stop while you're behind, pages like 80-130 were people getting pissed at me.

I went back through looking for release info and stumbled upon all of that drama. It was interesting to say the least, also my sleeves are all busted like that. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired for sure, I have bootlegs that are packaged better than these.

I'm catching up to you at a whopping -67!

I post lots of great topics on the main board like preorders for Kanye - Graduation bootleg, Third Eye Blind boxset, and a ton of other well received topics. Yet a few idle, excitable posts in a topic like this and my rep shoots to -67. 

Dude, that's not ad hominem. I was directly answering your question. Also, I'd avoid typing things like 'aren'tcha' when you're trying to avoid negative attention. Just chill out a bit, do less relentless searching for variants and more dressing up as dayman.

"...more dressing up as dayman."

That was the best thing i've read all day. Bravo sir

Because he's going on and on about a certain variant when that shouldn't even matter

Who are you to say what does and doesn't matter to someone? Of course if I can't find the variant I want, I'll settle for black - But the red vinyl looks gorgeous and part of the appeal to vinyl, for me, is the aesthetic.

Now there are dozens of people going nuts about red vinyl in this topic, so I don't know why people feel the need to single me out. All I'm doing is trying to join in on the speculation and discussion. Sorry that I don't post enough Shaq jokes to have my profile rep be in the green. My trader/buyer rep is high and that's all that really matters. 

The quickest way to get downvoted on any site anywhere on the entire internet is to post comments asking why you're getting downvotes or just generally caring way too much about what strangers on the internet think of you

Yeah in all seriousness, kess, the best answer you could have given would have been:

"Hey, fuck off! So back to the red..."

Bet you would have gotten upvoted for that.

Apparently not, if you think there is anyone in this thread posting as obsessively as you are about a red copy of this album.

I was, but I gave up :/

Its a thread about an album and that has to do with the album release. Reading earlier posts in this thread had things worse and more off-topic then looking for a red copy. The album is arriving to people and and so expecting the level of discourse to be high in here is kind of foolish. You have sticker woes, shipping errors and cancellations, sound quality posts, and people posting/looking for certain variants. so im not sure what the problem is...