Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I wasn't even there for it. Started my new position today, so all I could do was break down in tears right before heading off to work.

I took her collar with me, and I've kept it in my hand/pocket all day.

Also, KDev's Murphy's Song will probably be stuck in my head for a week.

I wasn't even there for it. Started my new position today, so all I could do was break down in tears right before heading off to work.

Definitely sorry to hear about your pup. I had a close friend that had to put his dog down and I showed him Murphy's Song too. It's hard not to get choked up listening to it. Hopefully it can be positive for you. 

being appreciative is different than sending a pm like a highschool girl who just met a cute boy.  

you can actually "like" peoples comments.

FUCK IM DONE BEING MEAN BUT RLY IM SITTING AT SCHOOL ON A BREAK WITH NO ONE AND IM BORED AS FUCK.  WILL BE LURKING THREAD FOR THE NEXT HOUR.

q4t

you missed quoting the part where he said "like my comments", cause he's a high school girl with low self esteem ( the next edition in the series ).

i was telling her she could have liked his comment instead of pm'ing him.

reading comprehension skill 0/10

Yeah, you know, I actually got that.  I was being a dick. You failed to notice. You still suck.

But everyone actually failed to notice my attempt at an AD pun, but I guess it wasn't as good as it should have been.

AND AS YOU CAN ALL TELL I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MULTI-QUOTED SOMETHING IN VINYL COLLECTIVE, I'M NOT SURE IF I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER SUCCESSFULLY DO THIS BUT YALL CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES

(edit: maybe not I think I did it backwards)

( AND TO THE OTHER GIRLS IN THIS THREAD I AM WHAT THE OTHER BOYS ALL PROMISED )

Is it bad that an (assuming her profile picture is her) attractive 20 year old girl is making me hate the boards?

Nope, but she did join a week ago today, so maybe we should throw her a party or something

It's always the self important losers with pictures of themselves as their avatar that make me hate this place.

multiquote success pt. 2

Bronchitis had deleted his post, but this quote will live on and on forever and ever.

Yeah, you know, I actually got that. I was being a dick. You failed to notice. You still suck.

But everyone actually failed to notice my attempt at an AD pun, but I guess it wasn't as good as it should have been.

AND AS YOU CAN ALL TELL I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MULTI-QUOTED SOMETHING IN VINYL COLLECTIVE, I'M NOT SURE IF I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER SUCCESSFULLY DO THIS BUT YALL CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES

(edit: maybe not I think I did it backwards)

( AND TO THE OTHER GIRLS IN THIS THREAD I AM WHAT THE OTHER BOYS ALL PROMISED )

whoa. 2deep4me. l8r.

being appreciative is different than sending a pm like a highschool girl who just met a cute boy.  

you can actually "like" peoples comments.

FUCK IM DONE BEING MEAN BUT RLY IM SITTING AT SCHOOL ON A BREAK WITH NO ONE AND IM BORED AS FUCK.  WILL BE LURKING THREAD FOR THE NEXT HOUR.

I actually ran out of likes, which is why I messaged him and for all of yall on my case about sarcasm and taking a joke, you're not very good at it.

For a good dog cry song check out Laika by Wil Wagner. Depressing as hell but in a super sweet way

Sorry for your loss man