Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

fuck that dude. its not like you bought all the variants to straight up sell right after. you've clearly had these for years. ill stab somebody for you...

yo i'm just saying, no one buys 12 copies of the same record, 2 of each color with the intentions of keeping for the sake of keeping. Like, the logic that he's had them for years so there's nothing wrong is just crazy.  At most, you could convince me on ONE color of the record, so you could play one of the records and keep one in mint ( cause that's what I'd do ).

not trying to start anything, I just really needed to say that.

if you're being sarcastic in your post I feel ridiculous.

but I don't care in this thread we can be how we wanna be.

outside of this thread I like you all.  inside this thread........

yo i'm just saying, no one buys 12 copies of the same record, 2 of each color with the intentions of keeping for the sake of keeping. Like, the logic that he's had them for years so there's nothing wrong is just crazy.  At most, you could convince me on ONE color of the record, so you could play one of the records and keep one in mint ( cause that's what I'd do ).

I could be wrong but I think his eBay listing is being misread by some of you.  I don't think he has 2 copies of each color, in the eBay listing it said something along the lines of "want to keep 1 of each".  I think what he meant (based on later comments) was that he wants 1 of each pressing, not 1 of each color.  Which tons of variant collector's do, seems like he was going for that but has given up hope due to a color he could never obtain and not wanting to deal with tracking down the variants of this pressing.

yo i'm just saying, no one buys 12 copies of the same record, 2 of each color with the intentions of keeping for the sake of keeping. Like, the logic that he's had them for years so there's nothing wrong is just crazy. At most, you could convince me on ONE color of the record, so you could play one of the records and keep one in mint ( cause that's what I'd do ).

not trying to start anything, I just really needed to say that.

if you're being sarcastic in your post I feel ridiculous.

but I don't care in this thread we can be how we wanna be.

outside of this thread I like you all. inside this thread........

2 of each color?

I initially bought 2 black/blue to flip. Only because I got fucked out of the black, and used the profit from that sale to get it.

Sold mine for $50, and got the black for $73.

GET AT ME.

But either way- I wanted every color of this record. Because I have always wanted anything and everything pertaining to this band. Again- I'm the guy who spent a week on eBay tracking down the fucking masks.

Eventually logic kicks in, and you realize how unnecessary it is to have all these things that are essentially the same. Variant collecting was fun when I first got in the game. Now it's just excessive and I'm way too broke to keep up with it in any form.

With that said- brothers blood on red and orange, $350. Who wants it?

oh my god I misread you as the other guy pointed out.

I thought you had TWO of every single color, so a total of 12 records, and you were selling your duplicates.  I didn't understand why no one was agreeing with me that that was messed up.

I find nothing wrong with variant collecting at all.

holy shit!  I'm sorry I misread you because, well, wow.

I initially bought 2 black/blue to flip. Only because I got fucked out of the black, and used the profit from that sale to get it.

Sold mine for $50, and got the black for $73.

GET AT ME.

You piece of shit. I'm changing my name because of you and your actions.

Honestly I'd buy one of your copies of devil and god just to help you out, but I already splurged on the perfect circle box set. :(

fingers are crossed that they unveil information about that during any of these shows.

*so fucking annoyed that i'm not at riot fest. i have so many friends there. so many vc'ers there. it's all over my damn instagram. and jesus fuck i haven't seen this band in like 4 years.