PO: RIVAL SCHOOLS - UNITED BY FATE 2xLP

Selling my blue swirl of "United..." and my clear gold copy of "Found", as I have an extra of each.  Never played.  Selling them for what I paid for them- $20 for "Found" and $30 for "United.."   Contact if interested:  [email protected]

USA folks preferred (since shipping overseas sucks)

I can supply pictures if you want.

Selling my blue swirl of "United..." and my clear gold copy of "Found", as I have an extra of each.  Never played.  Selling them for what I paid for them- $20 for "Found" and $30 for "United.."   Contact if interested:  [email protected]

USA folks preferred (since shipping overseas sucks)

I can supply pictures if you want.

"United By Fate" spoken for.

"Found" (first press) still available.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a blue copy and left it out by the record player.  My mom came over to watch my kid the next day and when I got home from work she had placed the sleeve in the window with the records still in the sleeve to block out the sun (there are two 2x2 windows in the corner of the living room of my apartment and not any good way to use curtains or blinds on them).  I use cardboard mailers in the windows to block out the sun, she thought there was no difference between those and actual records (she is in her late 70s).  Anyways, side C/D is so warped now that it is unplayable. I'm just lamenting my woes here, wonder if anyone else has had something like this happen.

I got a blue copy and left it out by the record player.  My mom came over to watch my kid the next day and when I got home from work she had placed the sleeve in the window with the records still in the sleeve to block out the sun (there are two 2x2 windows in the corner of the living room of my apartment and not any good way to use curtains or blinds on them).  I use cardboard mailers in the windows to block out the sun, she thought there was no difference between those and actual records (she is in her late 70s).  Anyways, side C/D is so warped now that it is unplayable. I'm just lamenting my woes here, wonder if anyone else has had something like this happen.

When I was in middle school my friend lent me some records, one of which was Dead Kennedy's and I believe a Suicidal Tendencies record. I left them in the trunk in the blazing Hesperia heat. He never talked to me again.

Also, sorry for your loss.

When I was in middle school my friend lent me some records, one of which was Dead Kennedy's and I believe a Suicidal Tendencies record. I left them in the trunk in the blazing Hesperia heat. He never talked to me again.

Also, sorry for your loss.

No loss here. Email [email protected] and I will replace your warped LP! Just another reason to hate SRC!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Music on Vinyl are repressing this on light green vinyl limited to 1000.

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/rival-schools-united-by-fate-ltd.html?mc_cid=2bd54ee510&mc_eid=913f8f4826

usually I would say, why? since it was just repressed by SRC, but that pressing sounds like absolute shit. really glad I still have my OG copy cuz that one sounds wayyyy better than the SRC. MOV does a great job, so fidelity wise, this may be the definitive press.

• 4 weeks later...

usually I would say, why? since it was just repressed by SRC, but that pressing sounds like absolute shit. really glad I still have my OG copy cuz that one sounds wayyyy better than the SRC. MOV does a great job, so fidelity wise, this may be the definitive press.

This.

I will get the MOV pressing, I hope it sounds good!

Don't believe all you read.

Hmmmm...I usually trust jrodan over an SRC admin when it comes to SRC products...

Every time I see a band moaning and groaning about a pressing not being "approved" by the band, I ask myself how stupid they must be. When you sign a record contract, and then record an album under said contract, you don't get a fucking say anymore. I wasn't particularly keen on my music being on Jersey Shore and shampoo commercials, but when my pen hit the paper, I lost the right to voice my opinion. It's just how it goes. Bitching and whining about it only makes me lose respect for the band.

Ha ha I didn't quite read it as complaint, just a statement. But yeah, before anyone cries foul, MOV doesn't need approval from anyone, only a legal agreement from the current copyright holder.

Think Glassjaw would approve a reissue of Worship and Tribute?

Glassjaw would never approve of anything that makes their fans happy.