Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I placed an order for Nothing Personal and TWIABP's new album and PayPal was charged. I went to track it to see if it was ready for pick-up and logged into my HT account with no history of the order. I went to my email and there was no confirmation. I filled out the contact form but still haven't gotten any reply. Has anyone had anything similar happen or is this an issue with the updated site? I have no order number, no history of the order other than the PayPal receipt, and customer service hasn't responded yet. Any advice?

Hey brotha, I've had this happen twice now. I've made two separate orders, neither showed up on "my orders" on the updated website. However, both have arrived safe and sound at my store I ship to. it's definitely a hiccup that I hope gets fixed some point soon.

I placed an order for Nothing Personal and TWIABP's new album and PayPal was charged. I went to track it to see if it was ready for pick-up and logged into my HT account with no history of the order. I went to my email and there was no confirmation. I filled out the contact form but still haven't gotten any reply. Has anyone had anything similar happen or is this an issue with the updated site? I have no order number, no history of the order other than the PayPal receipt, and customer service hasn't responded yet. Any advice?

I'm having the same issue from an order I placed about a week ago. Got order confirmation and the payment was completed. But haven't received any additional info and when viewing my order history, hot topic credit card transactions, or tracking the order by number they all show nothing. :(

Same thing regarding the site, i had to call them and they tracked it down somehow. I ordered on the 1st, they didn't ship it until the 10th....still not here.   Totally not digging the new site as well.  I guess these delays are to be expected with the change over, no biggie.