Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Just now, travis said:

Radio silence = an hour wait for a response on a Monday morning apparently.

They are using the same parts on this repress as they used before.

I hadn't seen a reply and it was asked a number of times over the past few days so I thought you were ignoring it. Wasn't trying to shit on you, I just know there have been times in the past you haven't wanted to answer. Regardless, the stuff you do give us a heads up on is really helpful. I know I would have missed a few things if you didn't tell me they were going up because I hardly check the HT website. No harm meant.

Just now, Holo said:

I hadn't seen a reply and it was asked a number of times over the past few days so I thought you were ignoring it. Wasn't trying to shit on you, I just know there have been times in the past you haven't wanted to answer. Regardless, the stuff you do give us a heads up on is really helpful. I know I would have missed a few things if you didn't tell me they were going up because I hardly check the HT website. No harm meant.

haha Mine wasn't a pissed off comment at all, perhaps I should have typed a "haha" at the end. Just being sarcastic :)

I try to read everything on here, at least involving HT, but I'm sure I definitely miss a few things here and there. I try and answer anything I see and can answer.

Just now, travis said:

haha Mine wasn't a pissed off comment at all, perhaps I should have typed a "haha" at the end. Just being sarcastic :)

I try to read everything on here, at least involving HT, but I'm sure I definitely miss a few things here and there. I try and answer anything I see and can answer.

I know I wouldn't have the patience for it with all the garbage here, the information is always appreciated. 

"hey i just got into collecting vinyl does anyone know if blink 182 stuff will ever get repressed? i don't want to spend a lot of money but they are my favorite band, thanks." - no avatar 50> post user three times on the same page

You're a better man than I. :P

12 minutes ago, travis said:

haha well there's a lot of repeating questions here but I'm happy to answer anything I can if people are interested in vinyl that HT is selling. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Is there an estimated time that the FOB - FUTCT repress is expected to be released? Sorry if this has been answered before. Thank you!

22 minutes ago, rthursdayx said:

Is there an estimated time that the FOB - FUTCT repress is expected to be released? Sorry if this has been answered before. Thank you!

Nope, it will be soon though, records are done. I'm hoping for this week.

11 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

I think we just need a "Ask Travis" thread.

Isn't that what this is? :)

1 hour ago, Erizk182 said:

Bad time to ask about BoxCar Racer? Hahaha.

Box Car is being worked on. I asked them to fix a few things on that.

Hopefully not too much longer though.

1 hour ago, nardes said:

Are they going to be limited like before, or pretty easily available.

There's a bunch in this pressing, shouldn't be too difficult to get.