The Beer Thread

New to the thread so I haven't gone thru all pages, but I've been on a huge Southern Tier kick lately ever since my first Pumking. Had the pleasure of getting Warlock on tap last week. Destroyed a growler in 2 days, along with 4 other 9oz snifters.

I've tried these ST beers so far & have loved them all...

Pumking

Warlock

2xIPA

Harvest

Porter

Sure.  Actually, bars are the basis of very few badges.  There are other locations (golf courses, airports, beaches, etc) that are more important.  In general, my OCD with getting badges has forced me to try a lot of new beers, which is really what the app is all about.  I do make your own six packs at Total Wine regularly to fuel the app.  Being a home drinker is totally welcome (and safety-wise, encouraged).

My sisters boyfriend got a job at a bar a couple months ago and he's been hooking me up with some awesome stuff. Jut recently he brought me:

The Brew Kettle Production Works: Winter Warmer

Thirsty Dog: 12 Dogs Of Christmas Ale

Great Lakes: Christmas Ale

Samuel Adams: White Christmas

Widmer Brothers: Milk Stout

Rogue: Voodoo Doughnut Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Ale

I've only tried the Winter Warmer and Milk Stout so far but goddamn they were good.

Sure.  Actually, bars are the basis of very few badges.  There are other locations (golf courses, airports, beaches, etc) that are more important.  In general, my OCD with getting badges has forced me to try a lot of new beers, which is really what the app is all about.  I do make your own six packs at Total Wine regularly to fuel the app.  Being a home drinker is totally welcome (and safety-wise, encouraged).

Awesome! Thanks! Definitely been looking to join something to keep track of what I've been drinking and hopefully get recommendations.

Awesome! Thanks! Definitely been looking to join something to keep track of what I've been drinking and hopefully get recommendations.

That was my main reason for getting the app originally.  So many beers sometimes its hard to keep track of which ones I've tried and whether or not it was any good.  The app does just that.  It also helps to know what beers your friends have tried so for instance I was making a birthday mix pack for my friend I was able to know for sure he hadn't tried any of them.

Need a favor. Can anyone get their hands on a couple bottles of Prairie Bomb? I drank some in my fridge that I guess were for someone else.

Anyone near OK?

man i'm lookin for some Prairie too! If you find someone, let me know! For whatever reason they skipped over NC