Post-VC: Official Post-Rock/Post-Metal Discussion

mrewest

He paid $250 for it per popsike (another member here put a strong bid on it and he declined it), ... says he has medical bills and won't sell for less than $500. :rolleyes:   He needs ~$280 to break even after ebay and PP fees.  Buried in it.  Hope he at least loves the music, but if a pure investor, then no pity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you are liking them, Charlie! Very sad re: their vocalist but glad they pressed on and still making music. Many awesome-Aussie bands.

And nothing new to add except don't forget to listen to Cloudkicker and Damascus late 2014 releases - kind of rediscoveries for me and loving them. Need to pick up that 10" from Ben, but $18, oof. Plus Priority ship, but he does a great job packing/get them out and no mishaps so far. Worth supporting all said and done.

it is very sad. thats all i imagined when i saw this video.

that PO is a bit high for me but will secure a digital via bandcamp for sure.

when is that new Giants going to drop?

No idea and not sure what's the hold up - could PM James here but didn't want to bug him.

The Mercury Program coming soon - has named the album per Facebook, can't remember, and Tests approved

Yndi - never

Agreed re: We Lost the Sea, just couldn't do it, but Robotic Empire distro's things, and I recommend WLTS to contact them on Twitter and both parties responded with Likes, so maybe RE will get some copies?  Fingers Crossed.

Those Jakobs -- every day is another day closer, trying to get some dry powder ready for those!

• jhulud locked this topic