Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I feel bad if someone's collection could be "complete" at 18 albums. You really should listen to more music and branch out.

I clearly said "at this moment in time." Of course I listen to more than just 18 albums. Jeeez. I'm a musician. I grew up listening to and singing Jazz and Motown amongst other stuff. I am familiar with plenty of artists, genres/styles of music. But, I only have a special connection to a small number of albums. Which, happen to mostly be the pop/punk/rock stuff I listened to when I was a teenager. And, those are the only albums I really want to own on vinyl right now. I said before that I'm not out to become a "veteran collector" like a lot of you are. Simple. Believe it or not, there are people out there who don't only listen to music via vinyl records. I just love having physical/vinyl copies of the albums I really love and enjoy. Wow, you guys seriously always find something to complain about...

post-31663-welcome-to-the-fuckin-show-gi

Well, that's no way to spend your time. This is about music. You should be happy I'm even interested in owning some vinyl. There shouldn't be all these "rules" and you shouldn't just mock people simply because they're not as "educated" or as into collecting vinyl as you are.

Anyway, shameless plug. Since I've brought it up.. You should check out some of my covers and whatnot, haha.

http://youtu.be/2m-DAAbfJeg

Well, that's no way to spend your time. This is about music. You should be happy I'm even interested in owning some vinyl. There shouldn't be all these "rules" and you shouldn't just mock people simply because they're not as "educated" or as into collecting vinyl as you are.

Why?

Why?

Because, it's a format of music that (although is "trendy" now) isn't practical for the average 2014 music listener and may even be obsolete soon. Who knows?! At least I'm a product of the 2000s generation who is actually still buying physical copies of albums. Let alone, vinyl records. Opposed to just downloading music and not spending time reading liner notes, or appreciating the album art or listening experience. When I do decide to listen to the records I own, it's an activity for me. It's a different thing listening to the music I love on vinyl. And, a lot of people my age and younger wouldn't/don't appreciate it.

Vinyl records are obviously something everyone on this website loves. I think we should all be happy if younger generations continue to show interest in them and continue to purchase them, so that the demand for vinyl will still be high years from now. Instead of being vinyl-collecting snobs and sticking your nose up at younger buyers who lack the knowledge or number of records you have.

Brittany and ZayZay should go on a blind date. I think they'd really hit it off.

Huum.... I'm getting the feeling this ZayZay character is someone who is widely disliked in this community, and for that reason I'm feeling a bit ostracized here. But, if that's your goal.. congratulations! This has been a verrrry warm and pleasant welcome, lol. 

Huum.... I'm getting the feeling this ZayZay character is someone who is widely disliked in this community, and for that reason I'm feeling a bit ostracized here. But, if that's your goal.. congratulations! This has been a verrrry warm and pleasant welcome, lol. 

Just buy whatever records you want and ignore the people just trying to give you a hard time. The more you keep responding to stuff like that the more they will pile on.

ZayZay is not disliked. He is the keyholder of VC.