Disensitizer and Condom

My girlfriend got drunk the other night, and demanded that we have sex. In the middle of it, she proceeds to tell me that she fakes it every time we do it.

So that was pretty awesome.

Sounds like she wants some excitement. I demand that next time you two are being 'intimate', half way through you jam your D in her A. No warning, no lube, no taking no for an answer.

Of course, you don't really have to.

Had no idea there is also a Blumpkin drink......ugh

A cocktail tribute to the time-honored tradition of receiving oral sex while defecating:

* In a porcelain bowl mix 1oz vodka and 1oz creme de cacao over ice.
* Float in two to three Tootsie Rolls
* Garnish with several kernels of corn
* Top with a blast of whipped cream

My girlfriend got drunk the other night, and demanded that we have sex. In the middle of it, she proceeds to tell me that she fakes it every time we do it.

So that was pretty awesome.

Next time you have sex, tell her you don't care about her pleasure and that it's only about you jizzin'!

Actually, this is just how it is...

This thread is so great. My only contribution would be the time my wife and I (girlfriend at the time) were at a basketball game about 4 years ago with some friends and went off and had sex in a janitors closet. Come to find out the closet actually had another door that led to a room that held some computer/networking equipment or something and there was a surveillance camera watching us the whole time. We had the lights off so hopefully nothing was actually seen but whatever! YOLO (I'm using this term sarcastically by the way for all of you thinking I'm an idiot for using it) We always joke and say that the principle got the tape and hid it for himself or something stupid like that.

This thread is so great. My only contribution would be the time my wife and I (girlfriend at the time) were at a basketball game about 4 years ago with some friends and went off and had sex in a janitors closet.

WTF is wrong with you guys? I'd never leave a basketball/soccer/football game in between to have sex!

What happened to mankind and its sportsmanship?

WTF is wrong with you guys? I'd never leave a basketball/soccer/football game in between to have sex!

What happened to mankind and its sportsmanship?

I would leave any sporting event to go have sex.  But, I would probably leave a sporting event to go do anything else (I don't really care for sports or their events).