Disensitizer and Condom

My girlfriend got drunk the other night, and demanded that we have sex. In the middle of it, she proceeds to tell me that she fakes it every time we do it.

So that was pretty awesome.

i'm a little late here, but you're going to need to address this. i don't want to get all personal on the interwebs with questions about your sex life, but i will say that in my own experience, i used to fake it with my ex every time, for reasons that i will only call "i have this sex thing," and it was a horrible situation. horrible. also, i told my current girlfriend about how "i have this sex thing" and so the faking doesn't happen with her, at all....and it's fucking fantastic. honesty and orgasms man.

i'm a little late here, but you're going to need to address this. i don't want to get all personal on the interwebs with questions about your sex life, but i will say that in my own experience, i used to fake it with my ex every time, for reasons that i will only call "i have this sex thing," and it was a horrible situation. horrible. also, i told my current girlfriend about how "i have this sex thing" and so the faking doesn't happen with her, at all....and it's fucking fantastic. honesty and orgasms man.

also isn't it harder for a women to orgasm just with penetration???   warm that shit up like thanksgiving dinner bro.

After I told her what happened, she said that's not true about her faking all the time. If she did, I don't understand why she would want to have sex all the time, because she's kind of a nymphomaniac.

And trust me, I know that just "sticking it in" isn't going to do the trick. There almost always has to be foreplay involved, and when I can see that what I'm doing isn't cutting it, I make my way down and please her that way, then do it again.

After I told her what happened, she said that's not true about her faking all the time. If she did, I don't understand why she would want to have sex all the time, because she's kind of a nymphomaniac.

And trust me, I know that just "sticking it in" isn't going to do the trick. There almost always has to be foreplay involved, and when I can see that what I'm doing isn't cutting it, I make my way down and please her that way, then do it again.

ok so what gets her off??

i mean if she isn't faking all the time then something is working.  have her tell you what gets her off and you are set.  i mean my wife loves it when i suck on those nipples while she starts to climax and that puts her over the edge.

maybe you gotta stick a finger in the poop hole.

ok so what gets her off??

i mean if she isn't faking all the time then something is working.  have her tell you what gets her off and you are set.  i mean my wife loves it when i suck on those nipples while she starts to climax and that puts her over the edge.

maybe you gotta stick a finger in the poop hole.

She definitely enjoys nipple action as well, as she's gotten off from just me caressing, squeezing, sucking, and playing with her tits. She has very sensitive breasts, and I usually incorporate that in the foreplay while fingering her. Have done anal, and she's not the biggest fan as it hurts her too much she says, even when going slow and gentle. We haven't really seen each other a whole lot lately, as she has school, and I work overnight shifts, and she works at night as well. So maybe her drunken statement could be out of sexual frustration from not seeing each other as much as we'd like.

Sexual inexperience, not knowing your partner & their body and if the guy is wearing a condom he is more desensitized than being bare. 

Speaking of which HEY OP (atomicderailer1)! You ever figure out your original issue back on page one or the other challenge of "If you just use the topical gel/liquid/lube/etc and your partner ends up going down on you, I wonder if their mouth gets all numb." 

I need UPDATES!