Disensitizer and Condom

We'll see what happens, I know a lot of girls going out tonight. Hopefully this one girl comes...but also I'm the DD and I'm a lot less sociable when not drunk.

on thanksgiving eve, there is no shame in asking parents to drive.  or splitting a taxi with friends.  where there's will, there's a way!

...or you should have a party.  sounds like life gave you a big ol' fuckin' bag of lemons, tianna!  whatchu gonna do with 'em?

make beef stew... I cant have a party. Im gunna go out and take advantage of drunk girls...

i just hope everyone has something to be thankful for when they wake up in the morning..

Blumpkins for everyone!

I've got a story for y'all niggas.

So, I was dating this banging ass bitch. Covered in tats; gigantic ass with a tight little waist.

Went out with her for her 21st. Got her FUCKED UP.

About halfway through her mom decided to join. I got them both so hammered they couldn't walk straight. I took them both home (they lived together.)

My GF got sick and started vomiting all over.

Me, being the classy gentleman I am, rolled her ass over in a huge pile of her own puke. I didn't want that bitch to Jimi Hendrix herself.

I strutted on out to the living room and laid some pipe on her mom. No rubber. I sucked on them 40 year old titties and busted my nut right up in that shit. Even had a brief moment of turd-cutter play.

After I was done I couldn't even zip my fly up before I called my best friend and bragged about it.

Yeah.... I have had one hell of a life.

Looking at you profile pic, I'd say that "mom" of your "banging ass bitch" was no other than Fred Durst himself...can't really imagine you getting laid at all!

Seiously, there some of the best quotes in VC-history in here!

I'm sitting at work (not working) and can't stop laughing and crying!

My favorites:

Down your nuts. And into your buttcrack.

Nobody has ever wanted, nor will ever want, a blumpkin.

Exactly. Pooping is a private, intimate experience. What better way to share that with your loved one?

And you're right, different strokes for different folks. I'd be careful with suggesting the almighty bumpkin though, or strokes might be all you have.

my wife is horny when perioding.

A man that can ignore "a little poopy hanging out in her b-hole" is a much greater man than I

Made me spill coffee over my keyboard at work...damn!

This thread is legendary (at least the first 10 pages)! :D:lol:

Looking at you profile pic, I'd say that "mom" of your "banging ass bitch" was no other than Fred Durst himself...can't really imagine you getting laid at all!

That picture was taken in France when The Gold Cobra dropped. I don't know why, but France is either obsessed with Limp Bizkit, or Limp Bizkit has way too much marketing money. That poster was plastered everywhere. I found it hilarious to see a LB poster with French writing all over it... and had to take a picture.

Having said that, my closest friends know that I will fuck anything that walks.

See, I took it like she thought he was just being modest and didn't want to talk about his service. A true hero like that deserves to get his chrome polished.

My fiancé knows about this story and whenver she's feelin frisky and we finish sometimes she will throw that quote in there..