Oldies.com HUGE clearance

exactly what i thought of

i hate to do this, because i feel like i'm going to fuck myself over. but anyone who isn't buying jessie ware's devotion for SEVEN DOLLARS is crazy.

log into your account on oldies.com and you should be able to see what has shipped by clicking your order

This is not true. The order page never updates when something is out of stock/does not ship. I have placed a couple of orders from Oldies in the past and when something was OOS it still showed up on my order page (even after shipment). The only way to figure out what shipped and what didn't would be to 1) wait until it arrives or 2) do the math (if you used a credit card) to figure out what you were actually charged for.

Just an FYI to everyone that has or will PM me, I leave work at 5 pm est and can't do anything while I'm not at work. I'm more than happy to check into things for you guys but cant do it while I'm not at work so the best time to hit me with PM's is between 9am-5pm est where I can do something about it right away.

I got my order today.  Everything was safe with no problems.  Got here quickly than expected, but then again, I'm in PA, so I guess that makes sense.  Definitely bummed some got cancelled, and a little confused with the refund process, but with a sale that got as out of control as this did, what can we all expect, right?

I got my order today. Everything was safe with no problems. Got here quickly than expected, but then again, I'm in PA, so I guess that makes sense. Definitely bummed some got cancelled, and a little confused with the refund process, but with a sale that got as out of control as this did, what can we all expect, right?

PA baby ha when I got my tracking I was excited to see the estimated delivery is the 20th but I'm almost certain it will get here today. Only thing that makes me scratch my head is the fedex details claims the package is 10x10x10in and 3.6lbs...HUH?

PA baby ha when I got my tracking I was excited to see the estimated delivery is the 20th but I'm almost certain it will get here today. Only thing that makes me scratch my head is the fedex details claims the package is 10x10x10in and 3.6lbs...HUH?

PA here too. Mine was listed as 9x9x9in and 2.6 pounds haha

My order shipped and I'll be receiving 3/6 (no Department of Eagles, Kurt Vile or Atlas Sound Unfortunately). Out of the records I'll be receiving, one is a 7" and the remaining 2 were more of an afterthought to the initial (and now cancelled) items in my cart so I kind of regret jumping on this so eagerly considering the cost of shipping to Australia kind of negates the savings on what's left of my order :(

Still glad to see that a lot of you picked up some great deals and I know I'll enjoy the Akron / Family LP coming my way. 

No need to down vote the dude, I brought this on myself. I have to ask that you guys refrain for the next couple hours as we're pretty busy and I wont be able to check my PM's.

Really. Thanks for getting back to me quickly, Mark! Much appreciated.

And in regard to my last post: who can honestly disagree with me that the whole mix-up deal with orders wasn't at least a little bit frustrating? Oldies is awesome for putting on such a great sale to begin with though and Mark is doing great by keeping us all in the loop.