Hot topic Blink 182 pressings are never that good..The color choices are weak, and the jacket material isn't quality at all. I've had two blink 182 hot topic releases and was pretty disappointed both times. I wish Mightier than sword didn't steal everyone's money and fuck up, because they were honestly the best at Blink 182 pressings.

So what colors would be better? Just about every Blink LP Hot Topic has carried had matched the album artwork pretty well, including the Box Car Racer pressings and the +44 LP.

How are the jackets weak? They are standard LP jackets that nearly every labels uses.

The amount of shit Travis has to deal with on this site is ridiculous.

He doesn't HAVE to deal with any of it. He chooses to be on here, taking criticism and responding appropriately because it helps him be better at his job. I'd guess that the majority of his in-store and online customers are the confused, angry type of people that complain daily on these boards, so it's probably good for him to hear both the good/level headed AND bad/confused feedback.

I'm just glad hot topic is giving people a chance at all the vinyl that was already sold out everywhere else. (Enema, Dude Ranch, S/T, Neighborhoods, Cheshire) Plus can't wait for Greatest Hits, I so want to hear Not Now!

Same here. I've arrived way too late to the vinyl scene to get any of these records for a reasonable price (though, I did get a good deal on MTTS from a member on here but it's the only one I've been able to get). Can't wait to get a shot at all these releases without having to pay a premium to a third party. Good on you, Hot Topic.